Didn't unlock 4* Jyn?

Laz
190 posts Member
Quick question: when the event finished, I was rank 803. The reward (while finalizing) displayed a 4* Jyn, a shard icon of Jyn, Omega, etc.

I got everything shown, but not a 4* Jyn. Why would they show a 4* Jyn if that was not the prize for my ranking? I only got her shards.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, MTFBWU

Replies

• Options
    You unlock her ranking 100 or above. Placed around 500 and got only 20 shards :/
  • Options
    Those are the possible rewards from the entire tournament. Not your specific rewards based on placement while finalizing.
  • Options
    I finished rank 98 when the tournament timed out. Then when rewards came out, it said I was rank 103 and no 4* Jyn.

I WANT MY JYN
  • Jit
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I had bought the pack earlier so I already had a 4 star jyn. When rewards were getting finalised I was rank 24 ... when the payout happened and awesomely weird number of 62 shards ! **** ?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jit wrote: »
    I had bought the pack earlier so I already had a 4 star jyn. When rewards were getting finalised I was rank 24 ... when the payout happened and awesomely weird number of 62 shards ! **** ?

Because you previously activated her with the pack. The full 4* character drop was converted to 32 shards as all 4* characters are if you have them activated/unlocked already.

So 32+30=62 shards.

See the others that had same issue here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82541/jyn-unlocks-at-100-punished-for-buying-the-pack#latest
  • Options
    Simple math @Jit
    Second 4* unlock equals 32 bonus shards, tourney rank reward 30 shards
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Jit
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Simple math @Jit
    Second 4* unlock equals 32 bonus shards, tourney rank reward 30 shards

Guess you are right ! Sorry mate !
  • Options
    Yeah, was better to achieve her first then buy the pack right?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, was better to achieve her first then buy the pack right?

You could buy the pack whenever. Just not activate her from the pack.

We are going to have the same complaint's after next "tournament" just replace Jyn with Cassian Andor
  • Options
    I finished rank 98 when the tournament timed out. Then when rewards came out, it said I was rank 103 and no 4* Jyn.

I WANT MY JYN

You probably didn t refresh at the last second but your ranking was already 103
  • Options

I WANT MY JYN

There were probably other people still in battles when the tournament ended....I'm sure there were people trying to squeeze into the top 100. So once they finished their active battle, that changed the standings. 98 is cutting it way to close at the end...I wouldn't let it get that close due to last minute trying to jump into the next tier.
  • Options
    Was ranked first in mine, ended up getting 4th and only a 5 star Jyn out of it. Even at 5 though she is crazy good.
  • Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    Was ranked first in mine, ended up getting 4th and only a 5 star Jyn out of it. Even at 5 though she is crazy good.

Do you use her as a leader?
  • Options
    Do you use her as a leader? [/quote]

Not yet because I still have to gear her, but I definitely will. Her lead is too good to not use, especially with attackers like Lando or Bistan. Chirrut is a perfect match for her too, can't wait till he's farmable.
  • Options

I WANT MY JYN

works like the raids, thats why the prizes have to be "calculated": If there are still people fighting while the torney ends, every result from these fights will be respected in leaderboard. So sadly there is no Jyn for you cause some people where still making some important points when the counter was down....

The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options

I WANT MY JYN

Exactly this happend to me aswell