[Video] Heroic AAT Tank Raid - Phase 2 - Ewok Elder better than Nebit? (+1,4M damage)

Ewok Elder is a very good option because is attacking continuosly thanks to his 50% chance to gain 50% TM and giving 15% turn meter to the droids in every basic, and thanks to the healing with dispel and the resurrections will allow your team arrive to enrage. I got my best damages using Ewok Elder, and currently I'm not using Nebit, by this way I have another tank for Phase 3. The best is get between 180 and 200 speed in Ewok Elder, by his way will give TM to the rest of team with more frequency.

This is a video of my droid team with Ewok Elder in Phase 2, getting 1.404.531 damage (7,34%):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5lqayjPC8

With Nebit instead of Ewok Elder the best that I got is 1.064.163 damage (5,56%):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gl6Y8Bl8Ow

Replies

• Options
    My guild doesn't do heroic yet but playing with the normal I noticed a big difference in score if I get the bonuses level ll or lll when toppled. By watching your videos you do have time to adjust your timing and accomplish this.

No has tratado de conseguir el bono ll o lll cuando el tanque está congelado. Se suma bastante diferencia de puntos.
  • Options
    Nebit is better at the higher end of gear/mods/performance because of the synergies. My guildies are hitting 3M+ in P2 and that's not achievable with elder.

I'm sure he's a decent replacement, but if you're playing the long con, stick with nebit.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Rotor wrote: »
    My guild doesn't do heroic yet but playing with the normal I noticed a big difference in score if I get the bonuses level ll or lll when toppled. By watching your videos you do have time to adjust your timing and accomplish this.

No has tratado de conseguir el bono ll o lll cuando el tanque está congelado. Se suma bastante diferencia de puntos.

In heroic the cannons do much more damage than normal mode, 6k when is critical hit, so if you destroy the cannons before the second turn of the tank only to get the bonus II (+25% speed) you will receive 2 extra attacks, so 9-12k, so you need a lot of luck and receive this damage in IG88 or HK47 to not be important, if you receive the damage in Jawa Engineer, Ewok Elder or IG86 then is hard heal them and they will die before have chance to heal them.

The bonus 3 is not possible to get in heroic, the top cannon do a lot of damage, and I prefer kill the cannons as soon as possible to not receive damage, probably I can try kill first the right and left cannons before start to attack the top cannon, if you reduce the damage you will have chance to arrive to enrage. In normal mode I was getting more than 2,5M but in heroic is much more harder this phase.
    benacrow wrote: »
    Nebit is better at the higher end of gear/mods/performance because of the synergies. My guildies are hitting 3M+ in P2 and that's not achievable with elder.

I'm sure he's a decent replacement, but if you're playing the long con, stick with nebit.

Well I have 216% critical damage in all droids, 190 speed in IG88 and IG86, IG86 is gear 11, IG88 is gear 10, HK47 is gear 9, Jawa Engineer gear 10 and Nebit gear 9, 230 speed in Jawa Engineer, I'm using the best mods that I have, my arena mods, and I cannot get much more than 1M, the tank do a lot of damage with the AoE and damage over time and Jawa Engineer is not enough healing, and Nebit in spite that have my best protection mods, with like 70k as total HP+protection, not resist a lot the tank expose and second hit do a lot of damage and reduce all the protection very fast, and the only useful thing of Nebit is the special that call 2 characters, the taunt not very useful because the cannons dispel the taunt, so probably is needed very whale mods to do it better, like +100 speed in all characters, maxed gears and a lot of luck to get damages of more than 1,5M with Nebit.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I like this can't believe I didn't think to even try. Best I have gotten is 1.1 million I'm in same guild as Benacrow our whales do 3 million plus with Nebit but there completely max gear and super modded I think for us small fish this could be better saves our nebit for phase 3. Im going try this nice video dude
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Have someone some video about some player doing 3 million damage in the phase 2 of heroic mode? I never saw more than 1,5M in YouTube... I can get 3M using droids and then rebels, but not only with droids...
  • Options
    Nice video @Quim !

And superb timing by the way, you know exactly how to maximise damage on the main turret when you can't topple it straight away :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].