Still waiting for a shoretrooper pack

I missed the opportunity to get a pack with shoretrooper bf rogue one, waitin for another

Replies

• Options
    ios player missed everything.
  • Options
    Lavigkaye wrote: »
    ios player missed everything.

RIP iOS. It's sad
  • Options
    iOS: Rest in Pieces.
  • Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    iOS: Rest in Pieces.

Android gets to rest in shards
  • Options
    Don't worry, they'll give iOS another ewok event, it's the same as a free 7* exclusive rebel anyways it's fine its not fine
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Don't worry, they'll give iOS another ewok event, it's the same as a free 7* exclusive rebel anyways it's fine its not fine

Now we get to add to the list and miss an exclusive ship
  • Options
    I missed the opportunity to get a pack with shoretrooper bf rogue one, waitin for another

Yes please. Christmas blow out sale anyone?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Shoretrooper is still available in chromium packs. Yesterday on my alt account I bought my first ever chromium mega pack (those 8 chromiums for 2550 crystals). I got 3* Baze and also HK and Savage, along with 10 Shoretrooper shards, hence unlocking him.

So, Shoretrooper is still out there.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Shoretrooper is still available in chromium packs. Yesterday on my alt account I bought my first ever chromium mega pack (those 8 chromiums for 2550 crystals). I got 3* Baze and also HK and Savage, along with 10 Shoretrooper shards, hence unlocking him.

All toons are available to whales. That's not the point. Everyone wants to either finish unlocking or finish starring their shore, and only ptw can do that right now.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I propose all characters* be fully released at 50crystals/1 shard after they are done with a tounament. Ship blue prints 60crystals/1BP

Each require 5 shard ir BP minimum purchase.

*with the exception of raid toons or perhaps an inflated price of 100crystals/shard

No more gambling!
  • Options
    I propose all characters* be fully released at 50crystals/1 shard after they are done with a tounament. Ship blue prints 60crystals/1BP

Each require 5 shard ir BP minimum purchase.

*with the exception of raid toons or perhaps an inflated price of 100crystals/shard

No more gambling!

That's only like $100 a toon then. No way CG will allow that. $3000 for maybe a toon is apparently how they like to roll with packs nowadays.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

All toons are available to whales. That's not the point. Everyone wants to either finish unlocking or finish starring their shore, and only ptw can do that right now.

OP missed the opportunity, he wrote. The opportunity is still out there. But ok, he might have intended to write, that he is looking for a free shoretrooper pack (and not just a SHT pack).
  • Options

OP missed the opportunity, he wrote. The opportunity is still out there. But ok, he might have intended to write, that he is looking for a free shoretrooper pack (and not just a SHT pack).

Oh, you mean like the free Shore shards pack that android got?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

I don't mean anything. OP wrote 'pack' but he might have meant 'free pack'.
  • Options

I don't mean anything. OP wrote 'pack' but he might have meant 'free pack'.

I was poking sarcastic fun at how iOS got blue balled.

But in any case, shore needs to be farmable already, or at least somewhere consistent.