Where's Director Orson Krennic?

Prev1
VoodooKing
101 posts Member
edited December 2016
EA what gives? All the new Rebel heroes and the Empire gets no love???

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gg8blRGdlNY

rendition1.img.jpg
Post edited by VoodooKing on

Replies

• Options
    It really is sad... his look is so unique compaired to most imperial Officers.

Thrawn being the only one that looks more unique
  • Options
    Let's be real, they made Bistan a toon but not Director Krennic...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Another tournament for sure ¬¬
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    He and his Deathtroopers will be added I'm sure, people just need to be patient
  • Options
    TyloRen wrote: »

Lol be patient. We've seen the plans for the next month of this game. Soon Rogue one hype will be over, then it's August, then EPVIII hype, so yeah.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I would love to see the his abilities like the ones in Battlefront

1. Armor breaker ( Armor debuff on enemy team)
    2. Leader Special:- Wrath of the Empire ( Buffs for Empire toons on team)
    3. This is MY ACHIEVEMENT:- When Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine is in the team, Krennic gains taunt for 1 turn at the start of the round.
  • Options
    Krennic was awesome in Rogue One and he gets no character, Bistan just only have like 5 seconds on screen and he gets a character! That is not fair, why do EA hates the Empire?
  • Options
    My guess: Krennic will be relased to Android only at 7*. Then we will see him show up in a tournament. Android will be in it for free shard points, IOS will have to fight for it.
  • Options

I'd love for this to be true!
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Let's be real, they made Bistan a toon but not Director Krennic...

This. Bistan has like 2 seconds of fame in this movie.
    No idea why he had to become a character in this game.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Krennic was awesome in Rogue One
    He had a proper face and was well dressed.
    The character spent his time running around and shouting. No villain charisma whatsoever.

• Options
    Coming soon to a tournament near you, then RNG packs.
  • Options
    To be honest - the Empire does need a LOT more love - right now there are two rebels for every imperial character in the game.

So we do need Director Krennic, and deathtroopers, even stormtrooper commander would be nice. I'd even settle for TK-421... It'd be nice if they got a bit of boost too, because most of those characters are kind of dogs, really.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Krennic was awesome in Rogue One and he gets no character, Bistan just only have like 5 seconds on screen and he gets a character! That is not fair, why do EA hates the Empire?

I would say Krennic was incompetent at best, certainly not awesome. He reminded me of Jar Jar. I agree that Bistan should not be a toon in this game but Krennic isn't worthy either.
  • Options
    He will be in a pack where they say you can get 2-10 shards for him but in reality there is no slot for him so you won't get anything.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    He should be an apple exclusive! like K2 was for android. His outfit even goes well with apples white scene.
  • Options
    I believe he is somewhere on Scarif ...
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Just a thought maybe these iOS users will get him as a gift like android to k2so
  • Options
    I'm guess an iOS exclusive soon with his ship (I can hope)
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

I am not so sure that this is true anymore. The time has passed. And if I am right, it is an unbelievable blunder to not add more empire toons from Rogue 1 or at all. I really hope I am wrong.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

I would say Krennic was incompetent at best, certainly not awesome. He reminded me of Jar Jar. I agree that Bistan should not be a toon in this game but Krennic isn't worthy either.

Eh, I wasn't impressed with him either, but he's certainly important enough to be in the game. That said, given the strength of new characters I definitely don't like the fact that when he does arrive he'll likely be stronger than Veers or Tarkin. They need some love.
  • Options
    It's not like he was the main villain or anything...
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Yeah, he was the main villain, but

***ROGUE ONE SPOILERS***
    Dude conscripted someone, shot his wife, and never thought that maybe this dude might have problems with the giant death machine he was given full access to. Not to mention his mismanagement at Scariff and pushing his luck with Vader

He's important sure, but Tarkin and Veers were all-stars for the Empire and they can't even secure a squad spot in a full Empire team a lot of the time.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »

Lol be patient. We've seen the plans for the next month of this game. Soon Rogue one hype will be over, then it's August, then EPVIII hype, so yeah.

I was thinking, "oh we will see him soon", then I thought, we haven't seen hux from ep7 so why should I think we will see Krennic anytime soon.

We got 2 named FO players and 3 resistance. So hux made sense, to me anyway. This time we got 6 named rebels and zero named empire. So not holding my breath for the director.
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    My guess: Krennic will be relased to Android only at 7*. Then we will see him show up in a tournament. Android will be in it for free shard points, IOS will have to fight for it.

We have Apple to blame for that, not EA.
  • Options
    I've seen people suggest that they'll let the new OP Rebels ride the meta for a bit then roll out OP Empire to be the new meta. Then whales will buy both at different times instead of just the better of the two if they all dropped together.
  • Options
    Lol @ Bistan...a totally irrelevant, unknown, blah character in the story
  • Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    Yeah, he was the main villain, but

***ROGUE ONE SPOILERS***
    Dude conscripted someone, shot his wife, and never thought that maybe this dude might have problems with the giant death machine he was given full access to. Not to mention his mismanagement at Scariff and pushing his luck with Vader

He's important sure, but Tarkin and Veers were all-stars for the Empire and they can't even secure a squad spot in a full Empire team a lot of the time.
    to be fair he was the most competent officer on Scarif AND he also went to shoot Jyn no Cassian personally
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I love to think the Darkside will get a massive surge of new char swarming us soon.
    There just has to be. And there will be much Rebel blood spilt.
    Think these new power creep Rebels are super good?....just wait.
    They will have an ultimate answer. Soon.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I am not so sure that this is true anymore. The time has passed. And if I am right, it is an unbelievable blunder to not add more empire toons from Rogue 1 or at all. I really hope I am wrong.

The movie came out less than a week ago!