Since everyone wants a Vader buff...

Batman44gaming
1826 posts Member
edited December 2016
Here's my new fan-made one

Basic get this added to it: This attack cannot be dodged or resisted by rebels and does 100% more damage if the enemy is a rebel or Jedi

Special: Stun if an enemy already has 4 or more debuffs

Culling blade: remains the same

Leader: remains the same

New Unique: Intimidation: whenever an enemy is damage by Vader they have a 25% chance to gain the FEAR debuff for one turn this is doubled for rebel enemies. This debuff cannot be dispelled

FEAR: Enemies have a 50% chance to miss their next attack, if it hits it has a 50% chance to hit itself or its team (if it's an aoe)

Any thoughts or suggestions?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention, the FEAR debuff has the chance doubled, not the duration
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Here's my new fan-made one

Basic get this added to it: This attack cannot be dodged or resisted by rebels and does 50% more damage for each rebel enemy

Special: Stun if an enemy already has 4 or more debuffs

Culling blade: remains the same

Leader: remains the same

New Unique: Intimidation: whenever an enemy is damage by Vader they have a 25% chance to gain the FEAR debuff for one turn this is doubled for rebel enemies. This debuff cannot be dispelled

FEAR: Enemies have a 50% chance to miss their next attack, if it hits it has a 50% chance to hit itself or its team (if it's an aoe)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

50% for each rebel on basic is overkill, instead it should be something like this attack inflicts ability block for 2 turns, if the target is a Jedi/rebel this attack does 100% more damage and ability block can't be evaded or resisted
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I want vader to have 100% blaster deflection towards random enemy
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options

xReDeMpx wrote: »

50% for each rebel on basic is overkill, instead it should be something like this attack inflicts ability block for 2 turns, if the target is a Jedi/rebel this attack does 100% more damage and ability block can't be evaded or resisted

Understood, I'll fix it

P.S. The Jedi bonus was already implied
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    What is your definition of everybody?

"Everyone who agrees with me"?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    What is your definition of everybody?

"Everyone who agrees with me"?

I was just going by the many "buff Vader" threads circulating these past few days
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    I want vader to have 100% blaster deflection towards random enemy

That would be epic!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Don't like im actually one of the guys that thinks he is great with palp. And his new zeta is reall Good