zeta lead abilities in the tourney

Why should i have to face zeta ability team comps when i dont even have any zeta leads myself? Thanks for putting a high wall on high wall organise shards that are more compatiable for players i.e lvl30 for 30, lvl 40 for 40 etc and then level 85 no zetas and then 85+ zetas simple why make something so harder for people without zetas to face zeta teams? A standard team maxed out against a zeta team your bound to lose 3 maybe more toons if your unlucky and majority of points come from surviving allies now making it pointless for 14 points a match! On the same note why is it i dropped from 7th to #84 with over a thousand point lead for first place but still getting the same squads!

Replies

• Options
    weeeeeeh I can't get first place weeeeeh
    Stop playing bye

Or better: stop expecting to win everything or respect the players that went for zeta's.
    It's fair since you have the same oppertunity.

By this logic you want modded teams on 1 shard as well and unmodded on a different shard.

With 5000 players in a shard, not everyone is able to place 1st -_-'
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Stop playing bye

Or better: stop expecting to win everything or respect the players that went for zeta's.

By this logic you want modded teams on 1 shard as well and unmodded on a different shard.

Stop playing bye

Not what im saying, does someone else keep getting bad squads and a hard shard? Ahhhhhh you'll place 1000th someday and thats not my point, all this game is whoever has spent the most and has bought or grinded the best mods so basically eithier spend money or finish last!! Or wait as f2p a lifetime to get in the top #10 and then after hitting that intially 100th spot squad match ups are so bad then you drop 200 places and guess what the majority of squads are still the same and then on alot of unbeatable squads all of a sudden a zeta team pops up but guess what you only dropped 200 places and the game decides i know i will give that player a chance! Eat zeta fool, a zeta team not even fully geared but hitting for 10k plus a hit i used a decent squad and more power better mods and only took ani out so before you start ripping into players that just want to enjoy the game, state some problems and post it on the forums so devs can see and people can comment and share opnions after spending so much time and money on it seems right to me.
  • Options
    Stop playing bye

100% agree
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    Stop playing bye

100% agree

Really? Everyone knows its only mega whales who have everything get the top prize
  • Options
    brett94 wrote: »
    Why should i have to face zeta ability team comps when i dont even have any zeta leads myself? Thanks for putting a high wall on high wall organise shards that are more compatiable for players i.e lvl30 for 30, lvl 40 for 40 etc and then level 85 no zetas and then 85+ zetas simple why make something so harder for people without zetas to face zeta teams? A standard team maxed out against a zeta team your bound to lose 3 maybe more toons if your unlucky and majority of points come from surviving allies now making it pointless for 14 points a match! On the same note why is it i dropped from 7th to #84 with over a thousand point lead for first place but still getting the same squads!

Why don't you have Zetas?
  • Options
    Its called ships havent got enough of yet simple
  • Options
    Stop playing bye

Stop playing bye

Not what im saying, does someone else keep getting bad squads and a hard shard? Ahhhhhh you'll place 1000th someday and thats not my point, all this game is whoever has spent the most and has bought or grinded the best mods so basically eithier spend money or finish last!! Or wait as f2p a lifetime to get in the top #10 and then after hitting that intially 100th spot squad match ups are so bad then you drop 200 places and guess what the majority of squads are still the same and then on alot of unbeatable squads all of a sudden a zeta team pops up but guess what you only dropped 200 places and the game decides i know i will give that player a chance! Eat zeta fool, a zeta team not even fully geared but hitting for 10k plus a hit i used a decent squad and more power better mods and only took ani out so before you start ripping into players that just want to enjoy the game, state some problems and post it on the forums so devs can see and people can comment and share opnions after spending so much time and money on it seems right to me.

So you want to finish 1st and just enjoy the game and not pay anything (or much)?
    Perhaps you should stick to regular single player non-online non-pvp games. I hear the CPU opponents in most games will let you win and finish 1st in the game and you'll most likely enjoy it more..

O
  • Options
    Stop playing bye

Stop playing bye

No zeta here, finish top 200 without paying AP, broad roster and some time gets you far. Don't expect anything if you only have one team to play with.

You could farm zetas but you chose not to. You can refresh during tourney a lot to get different teams. A wide roster gets you far enough.
  • Options
    Also I lost a few fights vs lower power levels with my 6th backup team. You s-uck it up and continue
  • Options
    I ran into a QGJ zeta lead squad with Aayla and IGD. I thought I would lose for sure. But Palpenstein, Vader & Co owned them. QGJ zeta really wasn't all that great on that team. Probably better with JKA.

I have 0 zetas.
  • Options
    Orions wrote: »
    Stop playing bye

Stop playing bye

So you want to finish 1st and just enjoy the game and not pay anything (or much)?
    Perhaps you should stick to regular single player non-online non-pvp games. I hear the CPU opponents in most games will let you win and finish 1st in the game and you'll most likely enjoy it more..

O

Not first just higher after spending 200k ally points and alot of time spent playing the tourney deserve better then finishing in the #300's simply!
  • Options
    If i could show you my roster and team comps and AP spent youd be more understanding