Has anybody farmed Slave I from fleet shipments yet?

Prev1
Hey dudes! So in light of a different thread I made, I think I'll be avoiding fleet data packs for now; maybe when I have some funds for crystals I'll test my luck. That said, I'm now facing the crossroads where I need to decide which dark side ships to get to 4* for the Tarkin challenge.

Right now, I have ship and pilot for TFP, FOTP, GSoldier, and SF. This leaves Vader's TIE (which I don't have the ally points for), GSpy (who I don't have the pilot for), Scimitar (neither ship nor pilot), and Slave I (I have Boba, only have 4 shards of his ship).

That said, will I be able to farm Slave I shards at a relatively reasonable pace? Has anybody done that, and if so, how long did it take? Assuming I have enough to buy them every time.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hey dudes! So in light of a different thread I made, I think I'll be avoiding fleet data packs for now; maybe when I have some funds for crystals I'll test my luck. That said, I'm now facing the crossroads where I need to decide which dark side ships to get to 4* for the Tarkin challenge.

Right now, I have ship and pilot for TFP, FOTP, GSoldier, and SF. This leaves Vader's TIE (which I don't have the ally points for), GSpy (who I don't have the pilot for), Scimitar (neither ship nor pilot), and Slave I (I have Boba, only have 4 shards of his ship).

That said, will I be able to farm Slave I shards at a relatively reasonable pace? Has anybody done that, and if so, how long did it take? Assuming I have enough to buy them every time.

I see it in fleet shipments about once a day.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Does he show up in GW shipments ever?
  • Options
    I see Slave 1 shards every couple of days. I didn't think about buying them at first, but now I have 40 of the 80.
    Always save 400 tokens for fleet shipments. You never know when they will appear.
  • Options
    I barely see slave I. Im currently 12/80 since the ships started. I finished farming genosian spy. It's random.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Does he show up in GW shipments ever?

Don't think so. Never really paid attention
  • Options
    I started collecting Boba shards from the beginning and I'm at 76/80. It is possible just takes time. Always keep spare fleet tokens for it.
  • Options
    His ship does not show up in GW. I currently have him unlocked and 36/65 to 5*. I did one 50-crystal refresh every day and got him in less than 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I started 2 weeks after the beginning and am at 28/80 i think
  • Options
    I just unlocked him today. I did about a refresh a day since ships came out. I think it is the hardest F2P ship to farm.
  • Options
    Darksteel wrote: »
    His ship does not show up in GW. I currently have him unlocked and 36/65 to 5*. I did one 50-crystal refresh every day and got him in less than 2 weeks.

Solid input, thanks! That's a much more reliable way to farm rare ships than the data cards lol.

I think I'm gonna farm the rest of my ships from GW and just go for Slave / cuffs from fleet shipments. I hope there's no more tourneys...... otherwise I'll be at a loss for ally points lol
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm stuck at 76/80 for i think the past 10 days... i was starting to think that they removed it from shipments since the Boba Fett bundle came along but reading comments in this thread... guess not
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    4 shards then I'm done and mine is completely maxed as well as boba mine luckily show up about 2-3 time or so a day with a refresh or two
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    4 shards then I'm done and mine is completely maxed as well as boba

bruh... how
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    4 shards then I'm done and mine is completely maxed as well as boba

bruh... how

I updated my post I get about 2-3 a day I get really lucky rng with slave 1 tho
  • Options
    ZE2fvdj.jpg
  • Kcm
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Thats a beast mode slave 1
  • Options
    I just unlocked mine today, started on it a week or so after ships came out. I have never spent crystals to refresh, but I don't think I have missed checking any new shipments since I started farming it.
  • Options
    Kcm wrote: »
    Thats a beast mode slave 1

Offense up from tarkin before popping off proton torpedos to all the target locked people from Vader sun fac with scimitar he can deal 70k to each target
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Deal up to 70k
  • Options
    I'm at 48/80 from FS alone with no refreshes, but he's hardly shown up ever. Not at all in the past 3 days at least.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    he hasnt shown up in the last week or so at all for me, ever since the money packs came out
  • Options
    Haven't seen him in 3-4 days
  • Options
    Im at 60/80 but have not seen it in almost a week now..
  • Options
    I'm getting close like 4 shipments left. Have not paid any refreshes and always save 400 points in case he pops
  • Options
    Started his ship once the boba rework hit and I began farming boba. Currently at 32/80 ain't seen him in a few days
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    At least for me....the 3 scarcest ship shards are Rex (extremely rare), Poe (extremely rare), Scimitar (rare). Boba's shards show up more than those 3 but less than the rest.
  • Options
    To me he appears to pop up in fleet shipments much rarely than others.

My strategy has a dark side ship user now is to wait for new ships to be released tbh. In the meantime I am levelling some light ships.

The current amount of dark ships is not realistic.
  • Options
    At 60/80 myself.
  • Options
    72/80