Upcoming droid event

Anyone know how many shards we are supposed to get for completing each level? Would really appreciate it :)

Replies

• Options
    Last time it was not a lot... Like 1 or 2 haha and you could refresh it with ally point
  • Options
    No one knows because they are reworked it from the original. It is supposedly the "blueprint" for future events according to one of the updates they gave.
  • Options
    In the droid event can we use jawa too or just droids? I don't rember
  • Options
    will stars count for the new tiers? will we need 7 stars droids for bonus tier or it won't matter?
  • Options
    In the droid event can we use jawa too or just droids? I don't rember

Only droids. I think the minimum is three
  • Options
    Ok cool.i got 5 droids,but only two are actually worked on.i got ig-88 and 86 to 7 star and level 77 and 70 and in farming ig-100 and b2.they are both 4 stars and k2 is 4 or 5 stars,but I have enough shards to get him to 6 star.being 100% ftp.idk if my droid team will be ready in time
  • Options
    will stars count for the new tiers? will we need 7 stars droids for bonus tier or it won't matter?

The event has been reworked from its original format, and they have not released the details. So in short, only EA/CG types know, and they haven't given any details yet.
  • Options
    call me stupid but when and what is this droid even about? rewards? i only have one seven star droid so hopefully that's not a necessity.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Here are is the new info they released.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82436/droids-fight-back-event-updates
    As we've just announced this event will be returning in the new year, it's time to share that it's had a few tweaks and updates:
    Requires: Droids
    • 7 Tiers, including a Bonus Tier
    • Now possible to obtain any Jawa shard (roughly equal chance at any of the 5)
    • No longer costs energy to play
    • Difficulty re-balanced to accommodate mods for tiers above level 60
    • Each tier has 3 encounters, up from 1
    • First event to use our new "style guide" for Event descriptions/naming
    • Tiers 1-6 only require a minimum of 3 droids, while the bonus tier (7) requires a minimum of 5.
    Overall you will see an event that is more polished, rewarding, and at the upper tiers slightly more challenging. We hope you enjoy this event!

Here are the details from the last time it ran:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/42502/game-update-5-24-2016
    Greetings,
    Today we brought back the Droids Fight Back event for all players, but we’ve changed things up a bit.
    There are now additional tiers of difficulty for players of all level ranges, and increased awards for the higher difficulties.
    DROIDS FIGHT BACK EVENT
    Details and Requirements
    • All-Droid party of at least 3 Droids, no star requirements.
    • Each tier takes energy to play, starting at 10 for the lowest tier and 22 for the highest.
    • Players battle against 3 Jawas for all tiers except the highest one
    • The highest tier has players facing off against 3 tiers of Jawas.
    • This final tier also includes a new mechanic, “Repair Protocols”, which heals 20% of the Droids max HP every turn for 3 turns.
    • Ally Coins are the primary way to refresh the events up to 5 times each. The higher tiers require Crystals to refresh.
    Refresh Costs
    • Level 20: Ally Coins - 50,75,100,125,150
    • Level 30: Ally Coins - 100, 150, 200, 250, 300
    • Level 40: Ally Coins - 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
    • Level 50: Ally Coins - 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
    • Level 60: Ally Coins - 100, 200, 300, 400, & Crystals - 45
    • Level 70: Ally Coins - 500 - 1000 - 1500, & Crystals - 40, 80
    • Level 80: Crystals - 40, 80, 120, 160, 200
    Rewards
    • Training droids at every level. One star at level 20, increasing by one star every difficulty tier until level 80 with seven star training droids.
    • Credits per win at each tier:
      • Tier 1: 1000
      • Tier 2: 3600
      • Tier 3: 8100
      • Tier 4: 14000
      • Tier 5: 19250
      • Tier 6: 24200
      • Tier 7: 25000
    • Starting at level 50, shards of Jawas will be part of the rewards. Jawa engineer Shards have a chance to drop starting at level 70.
    • First time completion for level 80 will reward 250k credits and 2 shards of every Jawa.