Can we turn AI advantage down a bit?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Really annoyed with advantages. Took on a palp(49% pot) under wedge lead, he stuns all my 5. My pal is 74% pot + lead for 106% pot and not 1 of their toons get stunned. His happened twice in a row. What's the point of building potency if it doesn't mean anything?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CK99 wrote: »
    Really annoyed with advantages. Took on a palp(49% pot) under wedge lead, he stuns all my 5. My pal is 74% pot + lead for 106% pot and not 1 of their toons get stunned. His happened twice in a row. What's the point of building potency if it doesn't mean anything?

You do know there is no reason to build pot any higher then 85% (total with lead). There is a 15% hard bottom, they always have a 15% chance to resist.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    CK99 wrote: »

You do know there is no reason to build pot any higher then 85% (total with lead). There is a 15% hard bottom, they always have a 15% chance to resist.

Not to mention theres also the chance to stun to begin with, so if the chance to stun doesn't proc, potency is irrelevant.
  • Options
    I know, I plan to move him under Zader lead so the 79% will suffice. But 0 or 1 out of 5 stuns (consistently) gets quite annoying
  • Options
    The games RNG blows, but I've seen no reason it favors the AI. I get random lucky crap all the time too. You guys probably just don't remember those times.