Shards missing

Azn_sensashun
137 posts Member
edited January 2017
I had earned shards from the previous tournaments for Erso and Caassian but not enough to unlock them. I just purchased the rogue one pack and now it didn't give me my excess shards it only took me enough to activate them. I had quite a few left over to have towards the next promotion am I missing something ?!?!?
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Options
    Its the conversion rate...If you have a 3 star character that is activated then pull a 3 star character from a pack you only get 15 shards
  • Options
    I know but I never activated the character.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You are saying you had, let's say, 20 shards from tournaments, bought pack, activated the characters, and it does not show 20/65 or 20/30 (depending on whether it unlocked at 4* or 3*) at the bottom right of the character screen?
  • Options
    For example I got 25 shards from Erso tournament. I then bought the rogue one pack which gives you 80 shards for her. Technically I should have 25 shard left over but I haven't activated the character and it says I'm 80 for 80 on shards. Same scenario for Cassian.
  • Options
    You are probably looking at the character list page? If you go into the actually character it will show them all
  • Darkjoe1990
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The rest will show after you activate her... at least I imagine.
  • Options
    Problem is if yo unlock in tourney there is no activation...they are automatically activated as soon as you except tourney reward
  • Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    You are probably looking at the character list page? If you go into the actually character it will show them all

Ok that did work. I see it now.