The Galactic Bounty Hunter Players Discussion

Prev134
bd07b701a6613080fa4188ed1fbe9e6b.jpg
Hello everyone!
As most of you have probably seen there is already this type of thread for other factions but not for the Bounty Hunter faction so I thought; Hey why not make one? In this thread all Bounty Hunter players can join in, including un-crowned Bounty Hunter king @RJ__Brando, to discuss everything about the Bounty hunter faction such as: Team suggestions, character ideas and other tips & tricks.
Also here's a pic of my personal favorite Bounty Hunters ;)
30d31f713ec973786dff39a47a247960.jpg

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    i love embo, Boba Fett and Bossk!
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    i love embo, Boba Fett and Bossk!

Welcome :)
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    About time someone started this thread :)

Thanks @Tejparn
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »
    About time someone started this thread :)

Thanks @Tejparn

Happy to have you on board!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Ohhh man....imagine a Jango/Zam duo synergy <3

That would be the bomb, hoping for a Jango event where you need BH or scoundrels to unlock him <3
  • Qazeymoto2_1
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Tejparn wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

That would be the bomb, hoping for a Jango event where you need BH or scoundrels to unlock him <3

Yes a group of bounty hunters have been hired to break jango out of prison in an EP/yoda style event
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    ooooo i would love that!!!

I think i am the only or at least one of few with a g11 Cad Bane

How viable is he in your arena squad? I love Cad Bane but he wasn't as viable in the arena for me.
  • DSA
    8 posts Member
    That would be so awesome to have a Jango Fett event. They really need to add him to the game. He is more important than zam and IG-88. They are talking about adding a Bosk at least release Jango Fett before him EA.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

How viable is he in your arena squad? I love Cad Bane but he wasn't as viable in the arena for me.

i used him for awhile and stayed at rank 75, he hits hard and would be better with more speed, but i switched my focus to empire so i haven't used him in awhile.

If i focused on him he would be able to stay within 50 probably but his defense isn't too great so he dies quickly. I put Yoda in his place because of his speed and tenacity.
    My arena team currently is:

EP (L - need one more piece of gear to completely max him)
    RG - g10
    Boba Fett - maxed
    JKA - g11 - need one more pice of gear to completely max him)
    Yoda - g10

i stay between rank 17 and 40 - too many people attack me but i can always attack and win, the only time i don't is when RNG really favors the opponent.

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    If i focused on Cad Bane's speed then i think he would really be viable but i don't have the best mods on him. Plus i'm focusing on TFP and Darth Maul (my favorite).

I love bounty hunters though so i have Dengar g10, Ig88 g8 and greedo g8 and zam up and coming. (side project)
  • Is Dengar viable in a Bounty Hunter squad? I am currently farming Zam but I have Boba, Ig88, and Dengar 7*. I really don't want to have to go all out for greedo for a viable squad.
  • @Dhoey321 Thanks man! I had figured that but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing an amazing G11 Cad Bane
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    @phatphil3

haha nope not missing much, i would only say to gear him if he's your absolute favorite because he will die pretty easily!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I have all 6 BH at gear 11. From my trials i find this team to be the most effective,

Boba lead
    Zam (throw as much speed as possible)
    Greedo/dengar
    B2

Unfortunately Cad is the odd man out
  • As Brando said that's the most effective team zam is the biggest piece to it as you want her speedy like the JE for bounty hunters.

I'm 99% sure embo is next bounty hunter realsed they talked about him sharing the bounty hunter tags with the other toons in the boba rework post

Brando I'm 1 gear piece away from greedo beings maxed and like 2 from 88 still working on b2

• Currently in top 5 with:

Boba (L)
    Cad
    Greedo
    IG88
    Dengar

All G11
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    FYI, one of our guild officers @scuba did some testing for Boba lead HP gain. This should help you all in modding your BH team.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/835067/#Comment_835067
  • Hey @RJ__Brando ,i run boba lead zam and ep with ig 88 and tfp,does well,but is dengar any good?how can he hold on both offense and defense
    where is darth jar jar?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Astrid1381 wrote: »
    Hey @RJ__Brando ,i run boba lead zam and ep with ig 88 and tfp,does well,but is dengar any good?how can he hold on both offense and defense

Dengar is more reliable than Greedo, that's for sure! Although he's terribly slow compared to other BH, so you'll need another good speed secondary set with high potency for him. I currently have his potency around 70% and 180 speed
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I will film today and post a new video work my new mods and zeta on boba
    I will film today and post a new video work my new mods and zeta on boba

Looking forward to it!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    i just need to focus on mods. Whenever that day comes.
    i just need to focus on mods. Whenever that day comes.

Who you grinding?
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    nfYEl7S.png

Sorry couldn't resist.......... ;)

They sound like a fun group maybe my next after the clones
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I have been using this team with great success on offense, as said prior.....zam is a bit tactically challenged on defense:

F5cIpo5.jpg

3ciWgxt.jpg

uhm6MKy.jpg

ZLSsXGI.jpg

QhNDWTg.jpg
    I have been using this team with great success on offense, as said prior.....zam is a bit tactically challenged on defense:

F5cIpo5.jpg

3ciWgxt.jpg

uhm6MKy.jpg

ZLSsXGI.jpg

QhNDWTg.jpg

Nice to see, that's basically the team i'm moving to except for Baze. Think Sun fac is the best replacement tank or what do you guys think?
  • I've been a die hard BH player from the start. Been using Boba lead in arena even before the rework. Nice to be in good company. I use

Boba (L )
    Dengar
    Greedo
    Cad

I float comfortably in top 10-15 with the current meta. Sometimes I go higher but I tend to avoid guild mates, even though I know our payout schedule. I'm pretty content where I'm at.

Sometimes I switch out Cad Bane for Mob Enforcer if I want to do the extra thermal thing, but the rest of my team is concrete. I've actually hit #1 with Mob Enforcer lol
  • I've been a die hard BH player from the start. Been using Boba lead in arena even before the rework. Nice to be in good company. I use

Boba (L )
    Dengar
    Greedo
    Cad

I float comfortably in top 10-15 with the current meta. Sometimes I go higher but I tend to avoid guild mates, even though I know our payout schedule. I'm pretty content where I'm at.

Sometimes I switch out Cad Bane for Mob Enforcer if I want to do the extra thermal thing, but the rest of my team is concrete. I've actually hit #1 with Mob Enforcer lol

Have you tried zam in your team?