Pure droid squad?

I am making a secondary squad for my teams and I wanted help for a pure droid squad. The reason being I will soon also make a jawa squad and since it is for raids and GW, I can't put a jawa on my droid squad because it will lose some in the jawa synergy, or a droid on the jawa squad, soooo I need help on a pure droid squad. And I can easily obtain a 7* grievous by the time I will need to make this squad and k2 so don't restrain from putting those

Replies

• SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Pure droid squads are not very good. HK, 86 ,88, and B2 will make up a core and either IG100 or K2 give you a fifth. They do not have the starting speed to compete against anything. They are a little more effective in GW since they carry over TM but still work better with JE.

In the tank raid no one runs 'pure' Jawa. You run HK/86/88/JE and a fifth (I use Nebit) in P2. Then if you run a Jawa squad in P3 then you want to build it w/o JE. Nebit, Jawa, Dathcha, Scavenger, and Ugnaught work well in tandem on P3.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Pure droid squads are not very good. HK, 86 ,88, and B2 will make up a core and either IG100 or K2 give you a fifth. They do not have the starting speed to compete against anything. They are a little more effective in GW since they carry over TM but still work better with JE.

In the tank raid no one runs 'pure' Jawa. You run HK/86/88/JE and a fifth (I use Nebit) in P2. Then if you run a Jawa squad in P3 then you want to build it w/o JE. Nebit, Jawa, Dathcha, Scavenger, and Ugnaught work well in tandem on P3.

+1. A pure Jawa squad is not as successful as splitting them up. I believe the best P2 I've seen was HK/86/88/JE/Nebit. For P3, you can run Chirpatine, or Jawas + 2 others. Or an Empire squad can do well also. The only place to run a pure Jawa squad is crit dmg mod challenges.
  • Options
    I am making a secondary squad for my teams and I wanted help for a pure droid squad. The reason being I will soon also make a jawa squad and since it is for raids and GW, I can't put a jawa on my droid squad because it will lose some in the jawa synergy, or a droid on the jawa squad, soooo I need help on a pure droid squad. And I can easily obtain a 7* grievous by the time I will need to make this squad and k2 so don't restrain from putting those

I've had success in AAT raid with 47, 86, 88, 100, STH (speed 217). This is a good squad for P3 that lets you use full Jawa sqaud. It really depends on your full roster depth as to whether or not this is a good idea. As you gain more fully developed characters, the advice the others has given is probably better.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Boba or Teebo with Jawas with Ughnagh works rather well. And Breaking up the synergy of HK, 86, 88, JE, and Nebit could drop your score of your droid scuad in P2.

For GW you can run all droids since it TM carries over.
  • Options
    Just go for it.. Try hk, gg,b2,88,100 works well together and is really good in p2 cuz alot of aoes and all are tanky or heal themself up mine are all g10+ they made 3,3kk dmg so theyre fine