What do whales spend their money on? And how much would it be considered to call someone a whale?

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    It's true the game wouldn't be what it is without ppl spending money. I've been playing about 8mos and haven't spent a penny... so what could I complain about? nobody made me play. I've had 100s hrs of free entertainment, as well as made some cool friends from my guild. I don't realistically think I'm going to be #1 in my shard. I had a goal to be top 200 which I have been for months, and more recently top 100. I'll slowly set goals and hope to improve, but I may top out at some point, and that's ok. Like I said it was free. if it stops being fun I'll stop playing. Not a huge life decision :smiley: Good luck and happy gaming!
  • Options
    I'd like to be a whale. If I wasn't married I could afford $100-200 a month on the game. But as it stands now all my disposable income goes to feeding/clothing the family and the ever-important "stuff for the house."
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
This discussion has been closed.