Roster Progress Indicator by Pete Butler (swgoh.gg required)

13Next

Replies

• hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    thx a lot
  • Options
    Excellent work. Just shared with guild.
  • Midgar777
    32 posts Member
    Options
    @SidiousIsPikachu unfortunately I can't get ability data imported too :( so that will be up to the user to know / track. Sorry :)
  • Options
    Ok thanks for reply
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey. Great tool. Just noticed that you don't have Zader in your Rancor teams. ;)
  • Options
    Hey i cant seem to get it to work for me either. Just finished setting up an account
  • Options
    You need to wait a day for it to work if you just created your swgohgg account @TheShcwartz
  • Options
    This site looks awsome but when I type in my name it lists a different account
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    Options
    This is amazing. Thanks! Gonna let my guild know about this.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This site looks awsome but when I type in my name it lists a different account
    If you go to swgoh.gg and open your profile, the name you must use for the Roster Progress Indicator is the last part of the address. In my case, my profile is at https://swgoh.gg/u/purslane/ so the name I must use is "Purslane".
  • alaskanseminole
    223 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It's not working.

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on boolean in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/profile.php on line 19
  • Options
    It's not working.

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on boolean in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/profile.php on line 19
    That's probably because it depends on swgoh.gg which doesn't work right now.
  • Options
    So I know this is an essentially dead thread, but I didn't wanna make another one considering this is the 'official' roster one. Quick question here, but my particular SWGOH.GG profile doesn't seem to be transferring properly to the RPI website, and is just saying I have zero of everything.

This is confusing me considering I've used the website before without issue, and as far as I'm aware no changes have been made to my profile or the information. I tried two or three other people's tags and they seemed to work, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if I'm the only one.
  • Options
    Hi

I have the following error message when trying to use RPI.

Warning: file_get_contents(https://swgoh.gg/u/Nichman/collection): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 402 Payment Required in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/simple_php_dom.php on line 76

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on boolean in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/profile.php on line 20

What about this "Payment required" error???
  • Options
    Soulbloub wrote: »
    Hi

I have the following error message when trying to use RPI.

Warning: file_get_contents(https://swgoh.gg/u/Nichman/collection): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 402 Payment Required in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/simple_php_dom.php on line 76

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on boolean in /home/thecityi/public_html/pbutler/mrpi/profile.php on line 20

What about this "Payment required" error???

It's an error with SWGOH.GG and not RPI, don't worry. I assume payment only means there's no information to deliver, so the RPI can't actually display the information it's requesting. You'll have to try again in a few hours, and it'll work. That's how mine ended up being solved.
  • Options
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

It's an error with SWGOH.GG and not RPI, don't worry. I assume payment only means there's no information to deliver, so the RPI can't actually display the information it's requesting. You'll have to try again in a few hours, and it'll work. That's how mine ended up being solved.

Works fine now. Thanks :)
  • Options
    I have used this site many times before and it's great thanks. Now when I put my name in no data imports to the site everything is 0