General Kenobi foresight bug

benacrow
2700 posts Member
On certain allies, when GK puts foresight on them, it is ignored by enemies who cannot ignore foresight.

For example, in GW today, GK put up foresight on my wedge. Then the enemy jedi consular (early in GW) got one move in and used his 2nd special (attack move) on Wedge who had foresight. Wedge got hit critically, causing GK to taunt and throw crit immunity on Wedge, but wedge still had foresight on.

This is a bug and has happened several times to me so far. It seems like GK's foresight doesn't apply to certain allies for some reason. The same thing happened to my Palpatine later in the same GW.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Options
    xeq4dvh0lfkr.png

This is a huge issue that needs to be addressed, anyone invested in Jedi zetas or kenobi and use foresight as a part of the game mechanics that should be working are going to be very very upset.

It takes quite a bit of gear and time investment to make these teams, with this foresight bug and the rise of empire toons we have pretty much wasted our resources on another broken game aspect.

Please address this issue publicly with an eta on when it will be fixed.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Replicated it again in GW with several different combinations. GK's foresight is bugged on random toons but works on others. Is it possible it's programmed to only work for jedi? No idea, but it's annoying as hell.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Someone said it will be fixed in the next batch of bug fixes.
  • Options
    Someone said it will be fixed in the next batch of bug fixes.

Do you have a link to who said that? Good to know if so.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It was said in my guild chat about 20 minutes ago. By a respected member. For him to say it, it came from a dev or a reliable source.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    :)
  • Options
    Also gk retribution only works half the time including when he has it.
  • Options
    BUGS
    General Kenobi: Foresight granted by "Intuitive Strike" will now correctly grant Deflection in addition to Dodge.
    Baze Malbus: "For Jedha" will no longer gain double Turn Meter when an enemy gains Foresight.
    :):):)
  • Options
    BUGS
    General Kenobi: Foresight granted by "Intuitive Strike" will now correctly grant Deflection in addition to Dodge.
    Baze Malbus: "For Jedha" will no longer gain double Turn Meter when an enemy gains Foresight.
    :):):)

Niiiiiiice
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Also gk retribution only works half the time including when he has it.

I have seen the retribution work fine all the time. If they also have fs than they won't counter.