Greatest Regret in this Game?

Replies

• Options
    Waiting to farm Wedge when he became free. I've got him now, but I should have jumped on that train immediately. Cantina nodes make for brutal choices. Also every refresh spent farming mods.
  • Options
    Farming Grievous. Easily.

I could have multiple of my main characters at least 1 gear tier higher if I'd bought gear instead of GG shards.
  • Options
    Jawa, dath and jawa scav

Gearing them past 8...

So many cuffs wasted

Jawa are terrible in heroic aat

Other than nebit and je
  • Options
    Taking a six month break.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Also every refresh spent farming mods.

I forgot this. I spent two straight months of mod farming for a total of 3, 5* gold mods. Two refreshes a day. Two months of not farming Wedge. I'll never farm them again. Shipments and data packs for me. You win EA.

I've still never used Wedge in arena or raids because he's so far behind but I live with that choice.
  • Options

I could have multiple of my main characters at least 1 gear tier higher if I'd bought gear instead of GG shards.

same here, although I never knew gear was going to be added to it
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Downloading it 14 months ago

Nice!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Spending Cantina Energy in Kit Fisto is a mistake, unfortunately this wasn't my mistake... I spent crystal on him until 7* before he even came to Cantina...
  • Options
    Signing up for a forum account.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    My guild doesen't have 600 dailly contribution....
  • Options
    Making kylo ten my priority when he came out and also 7*ing and max gearing Dengar.

My reverse regret is maxing boba fett a year ago

Dengar is great for the rancor raid and if you need an extra body for the scoundrel events, he works great.
  • Options

You and me both! But it was **** cool to brag about a 7* maxed geared maxed ability GG, that still sucks, afterwards. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

You and me both! But it was **** cool to brag about a 7* maxed geared maxed ability GG, that still sucks, afterwards. :D

I know @AhnaldT101 maxed out his GG through the shard shop only to have him released in fleet shipments a week later.
  • Options
    Easy,jedi knight anakin gear 9
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options

I know @AhnaldT101 maxed out his GG through the shard shop only to have him released in fleet shipments a week later.

Man, I would have cried. I had him for about 6 months, thankfully.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Letting myself play the game whilst at work and allowing that to become the start of my working day!
  • Options
    I guess it would have to be farming Wedge through Cantina Nodes only to activate him the day before he was given out for free....That, and being my own 1 man guild for months. Haha... Those were the days.
  • Options
    Farming JKG instead of QGJ because I wanted to be different when I started the game.
  • Options
    spending resources on JKG, and RP. RP was nerfed savagely and became useless, although to be fair i wasnt to know that. she used to be good at least. at least shes useful as a pilot now.
  • Options
    Getting Sidious to 7*
    He gets a massive health and potency boost with his new zeta, and he can apply up to 3X DoTs (on crit) to each enemy with his AoE special, which under a Vader zeta lead could be really useful.
    Still a very niche character but a far cry from being as useless as Kylo Ren.
  • Options
    Completely quitting the game 6 months ago, when I should have just changed to a more casual guild.
  • Options
    Never regret 7*ing a character my friends don't forget the endgame is to * and collect all toons lol

My biggest regret is staying in a stagnant guild at the start for too long. Really hurts your progress. Always remember it's your game and your fun so play it for you.
  • Options
    Installing it.
  • Options
    EATH KOTH!!! Then I farmed MACE for YOOOODDAAAA. That's a bunch of regret there. But the Yoda challenge was enjoyable in comparison to tourneys. Now I have a bunch of sitting Jedis. And the awesome ones, I havent touched.

At least JC got an awesome ship.
  • Options

Man, I would have cried. I had him for about 6 months, thankfully.

WAIT GG is on the fleet shipments now?!
  • Options
    Synergy wrote: »
    Getting Sidious to 7*
    He gets a massive health and potency boost with his new zeta, and he can apply up to 3X DoTs (on crit) to each enemy with his AoE special, which under a Vader zeta lead could be really useful.
    Still a very niche character but a far cry from being as useless as Kylo Ren.

I faced a maxed out Sid under a Palp lead on Node 9 yesterday and was impressed. He went down easily, which is just as well because he actually posed a threat with Vader on the squad. Like you said, niche but now I don't actually feel so bad for jumping on the bandwagon because I have some utility for him (he's far from a priority to farm and gear up, though). I eventually cut through them like a hot knife through butter with my droid squad.

I like GW squads which are challenging because of effective synergies, and not because of toons that kill you within seconds. I like losing to squads like these (or the clone squad I faced on Node 11 with Barriss - Cody's Mass Driver Cannon has such a cool animation). I don't like losing to Wiggs with Bazetrooper.

Digression over.

My biggest regret was investing in the game due to what little return I got overall, as well as the wholly unethical practices with stealth nerfs to drop rates on paid packs and the false advertising with the Rogue One pack.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    Throwing resources into toons that did not deserve it. No regrets on starring anyone as thats the goal to get them all to 7 star.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    The first toon I farmed and went "all in" on was Kylo Ren.

I feel your pain...
  • Options
    Not farming rebels... I like the darkside... and when I realized this game is biased on the rebels, I was already hosed. Now I'm playing catch-up on a meta that will change before I can even catch up to it.
  • Options
    Game name: Darth Ak'bal
    Member of top guild
    Placed #35 in the world
    Over $20K invested
    Arena #1 - 85%
    Ship arena #1 - 100%
    Playing from day 1

All this experience I have with this game and time I have spent just to WRITE THIS:
    1. DO NOT INSTALL
    2. DO NOT PAY A DIME

A. Absolutely impossible to progress to a playable level without investing thousands of $.
    B. Many game aspects: tournaments, raids, arenas are dominated by cheaters.
    C. Game is very repetitive with rare new content - you would have to press the same buttons daily like a robot.
    D. This game is very addictive, it became a cash cow.
    E. Ugly customer support - cheater reports are never looked at, game issues take weeks, no chance for refund from iTunes.
    F. Censorship on EA forums, you could never freely discuss any game problems and issues, as you would be blocked and the thread deleted, to cover up the mess which is going on.
    G. This game in the end would leave you disappointed and frustrated for the time and cash spent.
This discussion has been closed.