Greatest Regret in this Game?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Currently I am regretting not starting an immediate farm for a 5th DS ship. Scimitar and Slave 1 take forever.

haha me too :(
  • Options
    A. Absolutely impossible to progress to a playable level without investing thousands of $.

I think maybe, you and I have different definitions of "playable level"
  • Options
    Vallik wrote: »
    Jawa, dath and jawa scav

Gearing them past 8...

So many cuffs wasted

Jawa are terrible in heroic aat

Other than nebit and je

Dathcha, JS, Jawa, a tank and TFP would say that's not true.

My biggest regret - farming an all NS team when I started. I want all those wasted arena tokens, GW tokens, gear pieces and energy back....
  • Cloud9
    62 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Farming Grievous to 7*
  • Options
    Spending money.
  • Options
    Spend Money in the game
  • Options
    Astrid1381 wrote: »
    Easy,jedi knight anakin gear 9

Sitting at #1 in arena right now with my gear 11 Jedi Knight Anakin on a December/January server. He's also my all star P1 tank toon. Best 4 cuffs I every spent. To be fair he needs a solid mod set to be good, but he's monstrous used correctly.
  • Options
    Spending money on it. I like the game but I regret spending even that first dollar because it only led to more spending.
  • Options
    Not joining a guild that plays heroic Raids. I will have Vader with Zeta in 5 days and my guild still can't do heroic Raids.
  • Options
    Spending months working on Jawas b/c they said they'd be useful in the upcoming tank raid.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    - Not understanding how the Cantina worked when I started, thinking "I need training Droids and Ability Mats! I dont need more characters that I can't even promote!" so for the first 2 months didn't farm any of the nodes that had characters on them.

- Starting 2 alt accounts to "try out different combinations and see if different toons were arena viable" Meta, is meta, is meta. I still have them, and still hold on to them for different reasons.

- Staying away from pvp (its not really pvp), thinking "i'll never pvp and those arena characters are probably only good for pvp anyway and that's not what I want to do in this game".
  • Options
    Devoting all my resources to a team with luminara, Rey, and sidious and 7 starring them
  • Options
    Starting to spend money TBH....
  • Options
    Taking Eeth Koth to gear 10.....fml
This discussion has been closed.