Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity and Commander Cody's 212th Attack

Supercat
3250 posts Member
edited January 2017
There is a bug with Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity and Commander Cody's 212th Attack.
If you attack someone with one of the above attacks that has foresight they dodge all hits instead of 1.

Edit:
This also happens when multiple people counter
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
Post edited by Supercat on

Replies

• Options
    Bumpy
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yup was supposedly fixed in this update
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52122/game-update-7-6-2016
    Fixed a bug where units with active foresight buff can dodge all extra attacks from Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity ability

As you have found out it is still broken.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52122/game-update-7-6-2016
    Fixed a bug where units with active foresight buff can dodge all extra attacks from Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity ability

It's really been annoying me for some time
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    There is a bug with Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity and Commander Cody's 212th Attack.
    If you attack someone with one of the above attacks that has foresight they dodge all hits instead of 1.

Quite Frankly I don't think that this is a bug since they all attack at the same time and register as one hit, It's very similar to how Rey's Triple attack is completely evaded by foresight tsince al the hits are counted as one singular hit/attack, the same goes here.

Honestly I would HATE to deal with this in game, but it seems that since it's one attack and not proper assists it's all one hit.

UPDATE:

Just noticed this post, so this is a confirmed a bug, but like I said before It must be occurring because they all hit the target at once
  • Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »

Quite Frankly I don't think that this is a bug since they all attack at the same time and register as one hit, It's very similar to how Rey's Triple attack is completely evaded by foresight tsince al the hits are counted as one singular hit/attack, the same goes here.

Honestly I would HATE to deal with this in game, but it seems that since it's one attack and not proper assists it's all one hit.

UPDATE:

Just noticed this post, so this is a confirmed a bug, but like I said before It must be occurring because they all hit the target at once

Have you ever tried the attack vs general grievous in the raid? Some of the chats hit faster than others so sometimes you will RTM and other times you won't.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »

UPDATE:

Agreed with that reasoning. An assist attack one hits then another, or in GK case all the rest do, so there is time for the FS to clear. I a mass all call attack, which there is only 2 currently in the game, everyone attackse at the same time.

I haven't paid attention but I would be curious to see what happens vs mutli character counter say yoda if he has FS and then uses his AoE. My guess is they would all miss.
  • Options
    Big bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    This is also true for IGD Leader ability, if enemy will attack aoe and have foresight on him then all counters will miss
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bunp
  • Options
  • Options

Oh don't worry he's basking in glory in general discussion because they finally gave us a community update, oh wait nvm look at the 3 threads he closed in bugs...embarrassing
  • Options

Oh don't worry he's basking in glory in general discussion because they finally gave us a community update, oh wait nvm look at the 3 threads he closed in bugs...embarrassing

CG_Kozispoon is doing a wonderful job, not news to make comments like that.
    :/
  • Options

But the Sony Xperia thread...cmon man three months
  • Options

And now your comment has been nullified by kozispoon's latest response.
  • Options

Hmmm wonder how that happened
  • Options

So do I,
    Ps: I keep posting so kozispoon finds the before other posts.
  • Options

So do I,
    Ps: I keep posting so kozispoon finds the before other posts.

I come to the bugs section to help out the little guys that run into actual problems that need clarification for the player base. Sadly doesn't happen often as general discussion is really the only place to get visibility. I get it, of course there's gonna be bugs, but we need some communication so threads don't get ignored for weeks or even months especially when there's legitimate issues with the game.
  • Options
    Yep,
    Always fun to help people out.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks!

Thanks man
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Look what was fixed!!! (212th fixed so I am assuming Chirpa tribal unity also)
    ewMIm3e.gif
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    ewMIm3e.gif

Another hidden bug fix!
    It probably has something to do with why foresight disappears early.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    ewMIm3e.gif

Another hidden bug fix!
    It probably has something to do with why foresight disappears early.

That was my guess. I kept forgetting to test it
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks
    Chief Chirpa Tribal unity is still broke (or rebroke)
    zKT31Bj.png
    NjZUTos.png
    ToCO4QR.png