Boba and Maul's ships removed from ship shop?

Henchman805
317 posts Member
edited January 2017
The ship shop used to have ships seemingly randomly appear. However for the last week or so my ships have been THE SAME EXACT SHIPS IN THE SAME EXACT POSITIONS they have not changed for several days even when spending crystals to refresh.

I have
TOP:Poe, imperial tie, clone Sargeant
Next row:jedi Consular, geo Soldier, Biggs
Next row:Plo Koon, fo tie fighter, then a random toon.

Next rows: The characters and gears below change every refresh but the ships above don't change anymore no matter how many refreshes happen.

Has Boba and maul's ships been removed and they are available only in packs now?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I just got my last 4 shards to unlock slave 1 earlier tonight, but I did wait about 2 weeks and spent about 500 crystals in refreshes just to get those last 4
  • Options
    No they're still there. I actually got 12 shards of Boba's ship yesterday. They appeared back to back to back. Before that it had been days since I saw his shards.
  • Options
    They're still there. I was 12/80 the first week of the ships released. Still at 44/80 now. So I think I need another month? HAHA
  • Options
    You just need to pray to RNGesus. It took me days (with refreshes) to get the last group of shards to unlock slave 1. I know how you are feeling.
  • Options
    OK but it just seems strange that the same ships are appearing in the exact same order day after day. I know it was more random in the past now it's been the same format for me for days.

I know this is new because everytime for about a week now I farm top middle, second row middle, and third row middle. whereas before I would be hitting the tie fighters and gs but in different spots like top right or top left.

I noticed it because every day I buy all the ships in the middle. Personally there's no variation in my ships.
  • Options
    They are both still appearing in fleet shipments, in fact both appeared for me today at different times. FYI both Maul and Boba's ship shards always appear on the same spot, which is top row, second spot over. They both appear there as well as Imperial TIE Fighter.
  • Options
    OK cool so there is some formating to it.
  • Options
    Yes but Imperial Tie appears there 75% of the time
  • Options
    Heezyyyy wrote: »

LOL

I think you mean 95%
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I can still see boba's ship, once every 2 or 3 days, but it is only appeared after 7pm fleet payout time.

BTW I have seen Vedar's shard for 3 consecutive weeks:(
  • Options

LOL! +1

LOL

I think you mean 95%

LOL! :D
  • Options
    I had both Scimitar and Slave I show up in my shipments today
  • Options
    Scimitar shows up regularly for me. Slave 1 has been 76/80 for over a week
  • Options

You mean it appears as often as its dodge rate :lol:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind