Plo Koon dispell gets resisted often

Sitting at 67% potency Plo Koon swipe dispells sometimes nothing
Why do I have to mod my Plo Koon with every potency possible and still not to be able for him to do his job?
Why Sun Fac, or B2 or Baze are so perfect land mowers and never get resisted. Since you are strict about not nerfing excisting characters for the good of the people who invest time farming characters, will you fix Plo Koon on that note?. Same potency, regarding second skill- 70% offence down, manually (no RNG), its like you land the effect on two people

Replies

• Kevon
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Yes! Please fix his dispel on his basic. Works maybe half the time very frustrating.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Plo Koon’s basic ability “Quelling Blow” dispels a random buff on an enemy with a 50% chance to dispel all buffs. However, even that one buff dispel can be resisted by the enemy unit (depending on their Tenacity and on RNG). This post is vague on details and information, so there's not much else we can help with based off of just this.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Plo Koon’s basic ability “Quelling Blow” dispels a random buff on an enemy with a 50% chance to dispel all buffs. However, even that one buff dispel can be resisted by the enemy unit (depending on their Tenacity and on RNG). This post is vague on details and information, so there's not much else we can help with based off of just this.

It was my understanding that dispels do not pass through the potency/tenacity check, unless that was recently changed. I'm also down for any change coming plo's way, and he's hardly used as is since B2 can do his job 1000x better, as with SF for single targets.

But I have had Plo get his dispel resisted many times as well. Not sure as to the cause of it, but even when an enemy has one buff, Plo won't dispel it (taunt, for example) but still gains defense up as if he thought he did dispel it.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind