Maul AAT solo attempt (Normal mode)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    New raid mechanics - when enrage bosses gain 100% accuracy and hit you with constant heal immunity... Maul solo on aat doesnt work anymore
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    LOL, you need to read the update notes. The bosses were modified to prevent things like Maul and clones soloing or nearly soloing entire phases. I for one am happy with this change. There should still be meat on the bone for your guild mates. The last thing we need is for the AAT to become another rancor.
  • Options
    This frustrates me. I've been able to rack damage up before with my maul. I can solo the phases but lately I haven't been able to do it. Phase 4 I can no problem but phase 2 I cannot and it's infuriating (I've only pulled it off once). I've been super close which is frustrating! The tank hits me with healing immunity right before it goes in enrage. So I don't get any health back and then I die!! How can I get around this?! It makes me so mad!!!!! My darth maul is 7 stars, has 176 speed. Gear 11. All health mods because I can't get crit damage/chance mods that match the current ones I have on speed. Please help me! Tell me what I'm doing wrong!

CG patched this around a week ago. Maul can no longer solo normal aat. The permanent healing immunity was added to prevent him from laying a smackdown over and over.
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @immortal1994 you can't avoid it. Raid bosses now apply a permanent heal immunity to prevent things like a maul solo to happen.
    Edit : (when they get enraged)
  • Options
    This frustrates me. I've been able to rack damage up before with my maul. I can solo the phases but lately I haven't been able to do it. Phase 4 I can no problem but phase 2 I cannot and it's infuriating (I've only pulled it off once). I've been super close which is frustrating! The tank hits me with healing immunity right before it goes in enrage. So I don't get any health back and then I die!! How can I get around this?! It makes me so mad!!!!! My darth maul is 7 stars, has 176 speed. Gear 11. All health mods because I can't get crit damage/chance mods that match the current ones I have on speed. Please help me! Tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Nothing. They recently added the heal block and 100% accuracy on enrage, and it was probably for the specific purpose of nobody doing what you're trying to do ever again.
  • Options

They modified the enrage mechanics and Unstoppamaul is no longer possible.
  • immortal1994
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think it's hilarious how you guys have to be so rude in your comments. You can just say check out the update. But I guess that's too hard.