Berimbolo wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

So how do you do with this team? Was considering putting a Zeta on Barriss. I have the rest of this team. Does it work well against zMaul? The team comp certainly looks promising although not sure there is enough tankiness to keep Nihilus around to Annihilate multiple times.

Top 3 everyday, fight Zauls pretty much every fight, lol, team was put together just to beat Zaul teams

Zarriss was the last piece, she keeps everyone alive longer, helps GK a lot because Maul lays a beating on him

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll think about running that team, although I also place Top 3 pretty much every day without a Zeta'd Barriss.

Yeah, me to, I just get bored and try new teams

That's the fun part of them game to me

Yeah, just looking for that team that can be the hard counter to zMaul teams. That way I can lock out most of my Arena shard at the top. :D

If you server is largely Maul, your GK lead squad will not lock-out top Maul squads. Maul does double-damage versus Jedi and will take out GK and Barris pretty easily. Not to mention many run with Palp and the Shock will stop Barris' TM gain and her on-crit heals. Sith Assassins will one-shot Rex and can put GK in Savage kill range. Definitely swap GK with Rex if you want to run that, swap 5's for something else.
  • Options
    Platzman wrote: »
    Rex, DN, GK, Zylo, Boba

That looks fun. If I had Barris zeta'd I'd drop Boba for Barris to help the team survive longer. I run DN under Rex lead is very strong.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Rex lead
    GK
    Nihilus
    Boba
    Zarriss

So how do you do with this team? Was considering putting a Zeta on Barriss. I have the rest of this team. Does it work well against zMaul? The team comp certainly looks promising although not sure there is enough tankiness to keep Nihilus around to Annihilate multiple times.

Top 3 everyday, fight Zauls pretty much every fight, lol, team was put together just to beat Zaul teams

Zarriss was the last piece, she keeps everyone alive longer, helps GK a lot because Maul lays a beating on him

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll think about running that team, although I also place Top 3 pretty much every day without a Zeta'd Barriss.

Yeah, me to, I just get bored and try new teams

That's the fun part of them game to me

Yeah, just looking for that team that can be the hard counter to zMaul teams. That way I can lock out most of my Arena shard at the top. :D

If you server is largely Maul, your GK lead squad will not lock-out top Maul squads. Maul does double-damage versus Jedi and will take out GK and Barris pretty easily. Not to mention many run with Palp and the Shock will stop Barris' TM gain and her on-crit heals. Sith Assassins will one-shot Rex and can put GK in Savage kill range. Definitely swap GK with Rex if you want to run that, swap 5's for something else.

Yeah, not an optimal GK lead team, but he wanted ideas without Chaze.

I run zQGJ (L), zYoda, GK, Aayla and Palpy and I can beat any all-Sith teams on my shard. In fact, the only top zMaul lead teams in my shard that give me issues run Chaze now, which is why I use Palpy as my 5th member. RNG can cause issues at times, but I still win probably 80% of the time.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
This discussion has been closed.