What are you farming in Fleet Shipments?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I only buy toons: Clones + Maul + GG
  • Options
    Ships. Will have a complete fleet of ships with enough shards to promote if needed to be ready for the next audible, I mean update regarding ships.
  • Options
    Scimitar but at the rate it drops I will be in a nursing home before getting this ship to 5*.
    Monxie wrote: »
    With the broad specrum of available blueprints in Fleet Shipments, what are you farming there?

Personally going for zetas and Slave 1.

• Options
    Clones, mostly. Been waiting for a free place to farm Rex forever. He's now 7* and G11, I'm back to getting Cody shards and trying to 5* 6 more ships for the Zeta challenge.

I agree with the opinion that whoever does not pay attention to ships will soon be left behind after a couple of ship-oriented events come up.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Disappointment

That's easily farmable at multiple locations in the game. I usually get it by accident when I'm trying to farm stun cuffs.
    Hahaha best comment in this thread so far! XD
  • Options
    Currently farming mace Windu and Zam wessel. Only getting chars first.
  • Options

Why Windu and Zam? Theyre trash.
  • Options
    Got my Executrix to 5*. So now it's zeta time. I will still work on Slave 1 and Vader if those shards show up.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Why Windu and Zam? Theyre trash.

Zam is good in a Scoundrel team or a Detonator Squad. Windu is a good Jedi Tank (not a great one though) and is also a fleet commander. Though there may be better options in the shops, these are decent ones IMHO.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I've been grabbing Vader, Maul, Grievous and Slave I when they pop up. Once I unlock Slave I I'm going for Scimitar.
  • Options
    I always pick up Schimitar and Slave-1 on rare occasions they drop other times Rex ship and Bistan U-wing blueprints and sometimes Darth Maul.... generally if none of those are there that rotation I save my credits as worst thing is if the either of first two I mentioned dropped and not enough credits for them.
  • Options
    Gear for GK
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Built my ships up to do tarkin challenge and now only zetas.

Very glad I did this.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Characters (mostly just Vader right now though), and gear (mostly look out for the disc raid gear though). I was farming a lot of ship shards too, but not so much now as I have been focusing on the gear more.

No zetas yet though.
  • Options
    I have been steadily farming clones, Vader when he pops up, and occasional ships to help my fleet. My fleet shard isn't too competitive yet so I can get by with 4* ships
  • Options
    I can't seem to complete the zeta challenge. At least not easily (got wiped twice so far). Not sure I should return to buying blueprints, or whether I should just be patient and keep gearing my pilots and leveling ships.
  • Options
    Zetas, slave 1, Poe, sometimes Rex.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Zetas and Grievous. He's in the shop, he'll be a Fleet Commander soon.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Slave 1, Rex's ARC, Maul
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Rex, Sun Fac, Slave 1, and now zetas. Just went 0/2 today after unlocking the challenge. I'll eventually want Rex's ship, since I run Mace in fleet arena.
  • Options
    Maul, grevious, slave 1, scimitar and uwing. Zetas and the other ships can wait til i get the hard ones done. I dont mind being a bit behind.
  • Options
    Slave 1, Vader and GS are my primary targets. Other ships are secondary. Yes, GS. I never leveled that toon and now he has a ship. I have other priorities in the cantina battles.
  • Slek
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yh, he's god tier...
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Farming the Ships for Wedge, TFP and Fives to get 8 Ships to 5* to farm Zetas. When i reach that i will go for Slave 1, SF and Grievous Shards.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Sun Fac (almost 7*) until I can see some Vader shards (never seem them) and ships. Sometimes gears.
  • Options
    Going for the Slave1 general grievous and then just the free ship you get.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Rex Arc ship and Slave 1.
    Also stun cuffs because imo it's worth it to get those extra stuncuffs in :)

Zeta's are overrated
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting