Tie, kenobi so many bugs

7i8lvpugb89o.png

We have palp stunning through foresight, tie taking tm from opponents he didn't even hit with basic the list seems to be growing again.

Can we get some love with all of these new bugs. I'm sure most of the community like myself would love to see a month or two of nothing but fixing what is already in the game.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Just was running into Ackbars lead assist not triggering when he uses Tactical Genius, bugs are back in full force. I'm sure the community would love a bug update, this is what the game really needs.
  • Options
    They are not bugs, they are features.
  • Options
    yep, admiral ackbar lead is buggy at moment, rare though (for me)
    especially in military might its much worse seems to be 50/50 whether it triggers when using the event special
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    s2jc6a8iwrqe.png

Come on really..... rg stunning through foresight again. And no he did not have tenacity down from tie unless tie can also apply it through tenacity up and foresight now too.

And as a side note even though vaders culling blade say can't be evaded I don't think that should apply to characters with foresight. Imo

Jedi are a lot of fun to play, be cool if you could fix the mechanics that make them workable.
  • Options
    Agree to fixing the Kenobi Foresight bugs.

In GW, I had a QGJ call 5s to assist attacking my EP with GK's foresight. QGJ hit through the foresight and damage EP, but 5s missed because h hit the foresight.

Obvi WAI
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I versed a kenobi led team in gw and found that kenobi was healing everytime when struck. He heals when he gets hit crit. He heals about 7000 units each time. This was last node. You might say use rey or someone who could crit over 7000 to kill off kenobi but that isn't the point. That which happened imo is truly a bug.
  • Options
    @saberOriginal what you are seeing is not a bug. It's the result of a zeta ability barris. Kenobi will heal 20% of his max health per critical hit.