Crystal ball, level cap increase and new raid in April/May

djvita
1684 posts Member
I have a hunch a level cap is coming soon.
They gave us 6 months at level 80; 6 months from October is April
u5aeanu763vs.png
Baze has a gear that is unavailable, but available in a dev account
whales have bought all gear to get all chars to g11 and above, a level cap and new gear level will get them spending again.
also the aat will get even easier, its a joke for my guild now we had to put limits so all would hit as we are a worldwide guild spanning continents.
a new raid possibly using ships could fall in april, one year anniversary of the pit raid.

just speculation from me, save up in the meantime!

Replies

• Options
    AAT raid is a joke! We have to actually make rules like rancor just for everyone to get rewards!

But I really hope G12 comes with the next level increase. I'd love to see a golden GK in my inventory.

If they raise the cap, I think it should be 5 levels like the 80 to 85.

Also, they need to make Credit Heist weekly if they raise the cap.
  • Options
    Actually devs always have the gear and what not available, they just equip nothing.
    The gear probably isn't designed yet.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I doubt level cap raise is coming soon.

I am expecting new characters to come out soon who probably will change the Meta.

Also expect a lot of new Zetas will be released too, which will alter the Meta as well.

I think a level cap raise will come with a new raid and the AAT raid isn't that old yet (released in October).

I think we are still a few months from a cap raise and new raid. Like you said, April makes sense. Maybe early May.
  • Options
    Please no more level cap increase. Either leave it where it is, or make it 100 and be done with it.

Gear - sure - make it 15 and be done with it.

New raid - sure, I'm down with that.

First and foremost - just fix what's broken.
  • Options
    April sounds like a great time to raise the cap. I've got 52 million credits banked up as I've run out of things to spend them on. That has to mean an increase is around the corner.
  • Options
    April sounds like a great time to raise the cap. I've got 52 million credits banked up as I've run out of things to spend them on. That has to mean an increase is around the corner.

No, it means you are OP as can be! :D

Btw, in case you didn't know, this is KyRey from your guild. :p
  • Options
    AAT raid is a joke! We have to actually make rules like rancor just for everyone to get rewards!

But I really hope G12 comes with the next level increase. I'd love to see a golden GK in my inventory.

If they raise the cap, I think it should be 5 levels like the 80 to 85.

Also, they need to make Credit Heist weekly if they raise the cap.

It sure wasn't a joke when it was released, the forums were totally full of whiners about the difficulty for 2 months
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    Please no more level cap increase. Either leave it where it is, or make it 100 and be done with it.

Gear - sure - make it 15 and be done with it.

New raid - sure, I'm down with that.

First and foremost - just fix what's broken.

How about we start using the 50% of the gear in that game that one one character ever uses.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Speculative threads are speculative. Eat your breakfast, do your cardio, finish dailies: life is good.

On another note, @3Cheers4Tyranny the game "difficulty" is relative to each individual player's account progression, and they set the bar for us to grind to reach it. If you're there, that's great! Doesn't mean it's a joke, but hey, if you're laughing, that's healthy for you. Keep it up. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107