Will K2 be removed from Shard shop soon??Possible next shard shop charcter??

How soon do you all think they will replace K2SO in the shard shop?who will the next character be?
Wish baze would be put back in!! Lol!

Replies

• Options
    I believe they will come out with a new dark side character, and start them there. Just wonder how soon.. Only have 6300 shard shop currency saved up. But sure do need a full furnace for Darth Maul to reach gear 10. Dunno if i should save it, or snag this furnace.
  • Options
    Put Baze back in or put in Jyn
  • Options
    Hopefully no one is in there. It's a god awful way to farm a character.
  • Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    Hopefully no one is in there. It's a god awful way to farm a character.

Hahaha, +1
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    it will be the next character that the community explodes over access to.
  • Options
    No.
    I don't want anymore in shard shop.
  • Options
    Hope another Rogue One toon, my shore is still chilling at 40/50
  • joeg007
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Put Baze back in or put in Jyn

+1 Hoping for Jyn :smile:
    Or Chirrut would also be nice.
    Post edited by joeg007 on
  • Options
    I believe they will come out with a new dark side character, and start them there. Just wonder how soon.. Only have 6300 shard shop currency saved up. But sure do need a full furnace for Darth Maul to reach gear 10. Dunno if i should save it, or snag this furnace.

What a waste of 2000 shard shop credits.
  • Options
    I want mob enforcer on shard shop!!
  • Options
    I asked the same thing about Baze. EA refused to answer the question and after I bumped the thread for multiple days he was removed from the Shard Shop and only available in Shipments for 320 crystals per 4 shards. I believe Baze was only in the shard shop for about 3 weeks.

Feel free to reference my attempt at getting any useful communication from EA in regards to Baze.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82048/please-define-limited-time-for-baze-in-shard-shop

Their lack of communication and updating the schedule of events that we were given in December is pathetic.
  • Options
    Hopefully Shoretrooper, show the Empire some love!
  • Options
    I hope Baze comes back and stays. The **** is a horrid way to release new farmable characters because it's basically giving it to whales who already have them. Baze was there once, so he should just return there.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Hey need to put in the rouge one characters that currently cannot be farmed anywhere in the game but that we paid $100 to unlock!
  • Options
    This needs updated more. K2 has been there over a month
  • Options

Well after g10, its gettin worse.. U need another, one aat exclusive, stuncuffs, and gold raid ls/ds gear
  • Options
    Just take him out without replaceing. As an iphone user I find it insulting.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Chirrut.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Please
  • Options
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Just take him out without replaceing. As an iphone user I find it insulting.

Yup, as I have said before its just a shard shop full of troll faces for an iphone user :D
  • Options
    There's a nice open node. Cantina 1-f just waiting for him
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    if history shows anything it will be krennic/death trooper next
    Missed the Chirrut/Cassian window
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    if history shows anything it will be krennic/death trooper next
    Missed the Chirrut/Cassian window

I hope so, I have 12K **** credits to burn.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Not a chance for KD/DT. Protection widnow for R1E krakens is at least a month. So if anything else, maybe a R1R character like Chirrut.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    DrewR wrote: »
    Not a chance for KD/DT. Protection widnow for R1E krakens is at least a month. So if anything else, maybe a R1R character like Chirrut.

To that I say Baze.
    Baze was released chromium only on 11/14
    Many vaults were used trying to obtain him he eluded most of them putting him close to the price of krennic/dt
    Baze was put in shard shop 11/22.

Granted this just simply lowered the cost of Baze but he was also sent to the pve shipments.

There is no protection window.

Putting these characters in shard shop helps the spenders. I bet there are many that bought some citadel packs and didn't take dt/krennic all the way to 7* because they didn't see the value.

Add them to the shard shop and now they can go buy chromium to convert to get the character in the shard shop.