Galactic War Zeta Craziness!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    kodias wrote: »
    Not sure how you couldn't have started zeta farming yet... When ships first came out I didn't spend any ship currency and only bought zetas. I was finishing top 50 in ships so I got 1300 per day so it took me about a month to get my first zeta ability and it would have taken a couple more days if you finished lower than top 50. I just unlocked the ability challenge on the weekend. I am F2P too, this game is all about planning for the future. So don't complain about being behind when you haven't taken steps to get ahead of the curve. Zetas looked like a real game changer and that's why I committed to buying them right away. It has definitely paid off, I have been finishing 1st in arena for over a month now.

Your shard mates who focused on farming ships to get zetas on farm will now outpace your future zeta farming rates by 1.5-2x.

For example, I got zetas on farm about a week ago, I'm doing Zarriss tomorrow, and I'll have my second zeta by Feb, at about the time that the players who always just bought zetas will be getting their second set. By the end of March, they'll get #3, and I'll have (or be close to) #4, and so on.

Or I can buy what I need to in order to see 20/month, and use the leftover currency to buy gear, shards, or ship shards.

Either way, the player that gets zetas on farm early will have the overall advantage.

I got 20 zetas 3-4 weeks ago. I have since stopped buying zetas straight up and been using all my coins on ship shards and just unlocked the ability challenge this past weekend. I will probly have my second zeta by feb too.

By farm do you mean that all your ships are at 7* now so you no longer need to spend the ship coins on ship shards and can invest them in zetas, assuming that you rank high in ships so you'll be getting close to 1800 ship coins per day... or by farm do you mean that you've unlocked the ability challenge and can now farm zetas through there?

I just wanted to unlock one zeta ability quickly and now that I have done that I am farming ships again. Its been much easier to hold rank in arena with the zeta lead so in my mind the extra 200-300 crystals per day was worth it.