Jedi
    TFA
    Rogue one
    ROTS
    PM & AOTC tied
  • Options
    I actually liked TPM.
    Jar Jar is awesome.
    Don't forget he beat grevious in the clone wars.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    I actually liked TPM.
    Jar Jar is awesome.
    Don't forget he beat grevious in the clone wars.

Yeah, and dont forget the poop jokes.

Thats what i love most about star wars... poop jokes
  • Options
    Rogue One
    Return of the Jedi
    A New Hope
    Revenge of the Sith
    Empire Strikes Back
    Clone Wars
    Force Awakens
    Phantom Menace
  • Options
    Rogue One
    Return of the Jedi
    A New Hope
    Revenge of the Sith
    Empire Strikes Back
    Clone Wars
    Force Awakens
    Phantom Menace

Finally someone who doesn't enjoy TFA and thinks ROTJ is better than ESB!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Restraining myself from ranting.....
  • Options
    TFA
    ESB
    RO
    AOTC
    ANH
    ROTS
    ROTJ
    TPM

I'm probably the only person who liked TFA, but whatever.
  • Options
    1. Empire Strikes Back
    2. Rogue One
    3. A New Hope
    4. Phantom Menace
    5. Return of the Jedi
    6. The Force Awakens
    7. Revenge of the Sith
    8. The Clone Wars
    9. Attack of the Clones

• Options
    TFA
    ESB
    RO
    AOTC
    ANH
    ROTS
    ROTJ
    TPM

I'm probably the only person who liked TFA, but whatever.

I liked it, but I can't give it too much credit since it was almost shot for shot A New Hope.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    1. Empire Strikes Back
    2. Rogue One
    3. Return of the Jedi
    4. A New Hope
    5. Revenge of the Sith
    6. Force Awakens
    7. The Phantom Menace
    8. Attack of the Clones (which was my favorite movie of all time less than 5 years ago).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    1. Empire
    2. ANH
    3. R1
    4. RotJ
    5. TFA
    6. RotS
    7. Clone Wars
    8. TPM
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    1. Empire
    2. Rotj
    3. Anh
    4. Tfa
    5. R1
    6. Rots
    7. Tpm
    8. ...
    9. ...
    10. ...
    11. ...
    12. Aotc
  • Options
    1. ROTS
    2. ANH
    3. RO
    4. ESB
    5. ROTJ
    6. TPM
    7. AOTC
    8. TFA

After the top 3 it seems to rotate depending on the last film I saw.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    1. ROTS
    2. TFA
    3. ESB
    4. R1
    5. ROTJ
    6. ANH
    7. TPM
    8. AOC
  • Options
    battle for endor!
  • Options
    1. ROTJ
    2. ESB
    3. RO
    4. ANH
    5. ROTS
    6. AOTC/TPM
    7. TFA

TFA might move up the list once TLJ gets released and explains some of the current enigmas or otherwise gives some meaning/symbolism to scenes which at the moment are just void for me. As it stands now, it's the only movie I'm dead certain about which deserves its place on my ranking.
  • Options
    1. ROTJ
    2. ESB
    3. ANH
    4. TPM
    5. RO
    6. ROTS
    7. AOTC
    548. TFA
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    III
    Rogue One
    VII
    II
    V
    I
    VI
    IV
  • Options
    1. Esb
    2. Rotj
    3. R1
    4. Anh
    5. Rots
    6. TFA
    7. Aotc
    8. Tpm
  • Options
    1. Esb
    2. Rotj
    3. R1
    4. Rots
    5. Anh
    6. Aotc
    7. Tpm
    8. Tfa

Some of these rotate every once in a while, and there's a pretty big gap for me between "A New Hope" and the bottom three.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. Return of the Jedi
    2. Empire Strikes Back
    3. A New Hope
    4. Rogue One
    5. A Force Awakens
    6. Revenge of the Sith
    7. Attack of the Clones
    8. Phantom Menace
    9. Clone Wars animated movie.

Been a long time since I have seen the original three so my opinions may change towards their order slightly. I'll have to rewatch them.

The prequels were just CGI with horrible wooden acting for me, and Jar Jar is grating. Anakin, I think it was in attack of the clones was sappy and annoying, and kid Anakin in the phantom menace was also annoying. Revenge of the SIth continued the boring trend of the prequels, and only improved once Anakin turned to the dark side.

The animated movie is like a Saturday morning cartoon for little kids with way too many one-liners, and they just fall flat for the most part. Naming the hutt stinky as well was designed for young kids in mind. Fortunately the series picks things up, although episodes with Jar Jar are annoying to me, with his slapstick clumsiness that always turns out in his favor saving the day.

A Force Awakens was far too much like A New Hope, but they returned to the roots away from the CGI thankfully, which also helped result in better acting. Kylo Ren's emo attitude was a bit annoying and his uniform was kind of pointless, just trying to copy Vader. At least Vader's suit makes sense after what happened to Anakin... It also bugged me that Poe miraculously turned up at the end after he dissapeared. Finn was also annoying at times with the slapstick humor. I wish they made their own movie instead of focusing so much on nostalgia, but it is what it is.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    1. Return of the Jedi
    2. Empire Strikes Back
    3. A New Hope
    4. Rogue One
    5. A Force Awakens
    6. Revenge of the Sith
    7. Attack of the Clones
    8. Phantom Menace
    9. Clone Wars animated movie.

Been a long time since I have seen the original three so my opinions may change towards their order slightly. I'll have to rewatch them.

The prequels were just CGI with horrible wooden acting for me, and Jar Jar is grating. Anakin, I think it was in attack of the clones was sappy and annoying, and kid Anakin in the phantom menace was also annoying. Revenge of the SIth continued the boring trend of the prequels, and only improved once Anakin turned to the dark side.

The animated movie is like a Saturday morning cartoon for little kids with way too many one-liners, and they just fall flat for the most part. Naming the hutt stinky as well was designed for young kids in mind. Fortunately the series picks things up, although episodes with Jar Jar are annoying to me, with his slapstick clumsiness that always turns out in his favor saving the day.

+1 to rewatching the originals. People tend to forget how great they are (especially empire)
  • Options
    RotJ
    R1
    ANH
    TPM
    TFA
    RotS
    AotC
    ESB
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    RotJ
    R1
    ANH
    TPM
    TFA
    RotS
    AotC
    ESB

Why the Empire hate? I promise i wont chew you out... too much
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    RotJ
    R1
    ANH
    TPM
    TFA
    RotS
    AotC
    ESB

Please quit scaring everyone away, I didn't insult anyone who had list that was opposite of mine.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    RotJ
    R1
    ANH
    TPM
    TFA
    RotS
    AotC
    ESB

Please quit scaring everyone away, I didn't insult anyone who had list that was opposite of mine.

I know im nosy but i dont think ive ever been insulting to you or anyone else. I just want to hear people's justifications for their opinions.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    New Hope-TESB (tied) can't go wrong with new hope and Lucasfilm has a way with 2nd acts(see Temple of Doom)
    TFA
    ROTJ
    TPM
    ROTS
    AOTC
    Haven't seen Rogue 1 yet waiting til DVD comes out
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Not trying to be rude or anything but why the love for ROTS and the Hate for TFA. I'm a bit more understanding about ROTS but can't get a finger on TFA, I think we did need a reminder of new hope and what it was like, especially the youngsters.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »
    Not trying to be rude or anything but why the love for ROTS and the Hate for TFA. I'm a bit more understanding about ROTS but can't get a finger on TFA, I think we did need a reminder of new hope and what it was like, especially the youngsters.

The plot was nearly identical to ANH, the characters were not funny nor relatable, it was more of a nostalgia ride than a movie, and the parts of the plot that aren't identical to ANH doesn't make sense unless you read several books. That's just the tip of the iceberg.