New player, please help...I think I messed up!!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Why are these people even trying to help the OP even if he/she is a troll? The people are either trolling back to the OP or just simply doesn't understand that they are talking to a troll.
  • Options
    This has to be a troll post. I'm just surprised Kylo Ren and Ugnaught weren't mentioned.
  • Options
    Hilarious trolling of the highest order. Well played, sir.
  • Options
    Definitely chewy and nigthsisters policeman guard and ewok scout could be a deadly combo I would keep working on them and report back here your arena rank

The problem is I finish around 6000-7000 everyday in arena. I am getting chewy and talia pretty strong, but I only get 200 arena tokens a day. So 5 CUP shards a day. Which is a long time compared to some of my other toons. But now I think I will try to get ackbar and sth because people say the storm trooper Han is good and I need the ackbar guy to have a good rebel ship and I think if I concentrate on ships now then when they unlock and I can be better in ships for arena than regular arena. And I don't think ewok scout is very good.

I think a lot of people will be helping me make a better decision on my team. Until I get the good rebels I will use the red guard an police for their stuns, and I'm thinking chewy and talia because they are like 5 stars, and this tie fighter pilot I just got because people say he is good but he is only one star and I will have to buy more crystals to get him more stars and salvages. How many crystals to do the pilot? Maybe $20?
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    I'm guessing english isn't the OP's first language, and to be fair, the collection of garbage he has is what they give you to start. What's awesome and funny as hell is that he kept polishing his turds thinking they would turn into diamonds, even putting real money into it. At least he's asking for help now with no apparent shame.

Sorry my English is not so good. I am try my best, to explain my problem to you guys. I do not know everyone start with same people. I thought when I get luke and chewy I get really lucky and have really good people. That is why I level them up and think they will be good with ewok scout and nightsisters and I thinking that stuns were really helping so I buying crystals to try to make the red guard and police underground guy better and do more stuns and then healing with talia and so my luke can attack with his special does a lot of damage.
  • Options
    Ok guys so I think my arena team is now the tie pilot, red guard, underground police, and the nightsisters. I like luke and chewy but you guys say no use them. Ok so I will farm on galactic war the Biggs instead of nightsister. Everyone says to me the Biggs is good for the rebels. Arena I am going to be farming the ackbar and sth but going to be a long time.
    Ok so cantina people are saying to farm boba for the scoundrels but shoul I farm the hoth rebel scout for the rebels too? In cantina battles I am change from talia and chewy to tie fighter everyone said tie fighter doing good damages.

Ok so only thing is who to farm in the light side and dark side? I am thinking red guard and boba you guys like. But is red guard better stun than underground police? And then I should just forget about the Jedi guardians and Jedi consular even though he can keep from dying my team?

Thank you guys... I am learning good about who to make me win in arena, and I hope you are not giving me bad advice a lot of people lol at me in the post
  • Options
    Ok guys so I think my arena team is now the tie pilot, red guard, underground police, and the nightsisters. I like luke and chewy but you guys say no use them. Ok so I will farm on galactic war the Biggs instead of nightsister. Everyone says to me the Biggs is good for the rebels. Arena I am going to be farming the ackbar and sth but going to be a long time.
    Ok so cantina people are saying to farm boba for the scoundrels but shoul I farm the hoth rebel scout for the rebels too? In cantina battles I am change from talia and chewy to tie fighter everyone said tie fighter doing good damages.

Ok so only thing is who to farm in the light side and dark side? I am thinking red guard and boba you guys like. But is red guard better stun than underground police? And then I should just forget about the Jedi guardians and Jedi consular even though he can keep from dying my team?

Thank you guys... I am learning good about who to make me win in arena, and I hope you are not giving me bad advice a lot of people lol at me in the post

Your English is much better in your other post that was closed... Coincidence? I think not.
  • Options
    I would definitely recommend starting over and making a new account. Might not sound very appealing but it'd be much easier imo.

Cantina nodes: Lando should be first pick here and he's available in an early battle. He works in a variety of challenges & events. Being a scoundrel means you can use him in training droid event & credit heist so you have plenty of those to level up your characters.

Cantina store: Boba Fett. Like Lando he's a scoundrel to help with training droids and credit heist which helps you progress faster. He's also imo the best character in that store. Hits hard, great AoE and can dispel. Plus revives which would probably help a bunch early game and DS missions.

Arena store: STHan or IG88. Both would work fine. Both are scoundrels for those events. IG88 being a bounty hunter would fit well under Boba(Lead). STHan is a great tank. One of the best for sure. This kinda depends on whether you want/need a hard hitter or a tank.

Galactic War: Phasma: She's DS and you'll definitely need that. She's a solid character. Has lots of health to last in DS missions and GW and has a great kit which is very useful early/mid game.

Hard battles: Lots here you can work on. But.. Chewy. He's fine early game. He's another scoundrel so helps in those events. Has lots of health plus heals himself which helps in GW and LS/DS missions. Royal Guard is another to farm here. Great tank and DS. Boba just to speed up the process. Jedi Consular is a fine healer early/mid game so isn't a bad choice. Farm Talia if you still need another for DS missions. She's fine for that but there are better options.

Hope this helps. I actually may create a new account and do this myself.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »

Common misconception, but not to burst your bubble, but chewy and talia are bad... using them is like putting Mr. Bean and Lindsey Lohan on your team. Once keeps wasting turns making gawd awful noises and the other keeps wasting turns and self destructing at same time.

Post of the month!
  • Options
    All i can say is... Is this a joke? You must have never watched any videos on this game or looked up the forums or reddit to have done this...
  • Options
    Definitely chewy and nigthsisters policeman guard and ewok scout could be a deadly combo I would keep working on them and report back here
    All i can say is... Is this a joke? You must have never watched any videos on this game or looked up the forums or reddit to have done this...

now that's not true. When I download a game I start playing it for fun. If I get into it I might start looking for forums and a community to join. I wish I would have researched the game or started a bogus account to learn the game, then start over knowing what to start farming from day one
  • Options
    Great thread. I think it's an obvious troll, but very entertaining nonetheless.
  • Options
    If you're not a troll, my advice: start over.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Your English is much better in your other post that was closed... Coincidence? I think not.

I have to admit, this is true. Now I'm starting to wonder .... please tell us honestly, OP, whether you're sincere or not. Just as it's unkind to respond demeaningly to you if you're genuinely seeking our help, it's also rather unkind to the rest of us and borderline digitally-sociopathic if you're just wasting our time by trolling ... I'm still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it would be helpful to know why your English is so much better in your other post.
  • Options
    He's not sincere. hence, why he's only responding to people that give him advice and then bringing up the ridiculous toons he's farming.
  • Options

English is not my first language, and I usually do pretty good with it. But sometimes I drink some tequila at night and it makes it hard to remember how to say things the right way. I like to see you drink and then try to have a conversation in not your first language.
  • Options
    So today I farm the Biggs guy in galactic war, and the storm trooper Han in the arena. And the boba fett in the cantina shipments, so that is good start from the help people give me so far
  • Options

English is not my first language, and I usually do pretty good with it. But sometimes I drink some tequila at night and it makes it hard to remember how to say things the right way. I like to see you drink and then try to have a conversation in not your first language.

Hmm, then perhaps tequila is the root cause of your character selection...
  • Options

Hmm, then perhaps tequila is the root cause of your character selection...

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how much tequila I drank, I don't think I could ever buy crystals and waste them on CUP or some of his other toons