Increase raid ticket generation

Membrane
87 posts Member
edited January 2017
As I scroll through the forums it seems My guild like many others , we are having fewer and fewer active members. Due to the decrease in player participation as for most games. I would like to suggest that we can have an increase in the amount of raid ticket generation, from daily activity . I would think a 25% increase in generation can offset the amount of player participation .

Replies

• Options
    This is a good idea, bump it up to 900 per day or even better 1200 per member. It sucks to constantly have 50 active members each day to farm HAAT on a 3 day basis.
  • Options
    If they did increase the amount each player could generate I would recommend keeping the 30k total a guild can gain so 50/50 guilds don't max out on tickets faster then they can raid
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    If they did increase the amount each player could generate I would recommend keeping the 30k total a guild can gain so 50/50 guilds don't max out on tickets faster then they can raid

+1 Good idea
  • Options
    All good ideas just like the favorite tab.. let's do it devs ... it will be HUGE
  • Options
    Please, no. 5 raids a week is enough. Who says they won't eventually add another raid. For those complaining about active members...Just boot them out of the guild and recruit active players. If raid tickets are increased, it will benefit the well managed guilds more and there will be those who complain that they are getting more gear and unlocking new characters sooner.
  • Options
    Please, no. 5 raids a week is enough. Who says they won't eventually add another raid. For those complaining about active members...Just boot them out of the guild and recruit active players. If raid tickets are increased, it will benefit the well managed guilds more and there will be those who complain that they are getting more gear and unlocking new characters sooner.

If they increase ther personal generation for the guild and not the daily guild cap received it doesn't effect any guilds that manage their guild activity, in a negative or a positive way, it would only assist casual players with high mixed p2p and f2p guilds
  • Options
    Totally needed.

Max guild @30K, no change, but allow individuals to contribute more than 600. Interest is naturally declining after a year, recruiting solid players is harder than it sounds, and there is absolutely no reason a guild should not benefit from certain players being more active than others.
  • Options
    Yes solid players will more likely stay in their current guild than looking for a new guild. There is fewer and fewer people joining in this game , just because of the age of the game. So do not increase the cap just the generation rate .. I would like (but highly doubt) to increase the rate by 33%.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah an increase to around 650 or 700 would be great but keep the guild cap where it is.

This allows guilds to keep max contributions when people leave. Any higher and a guild wouldn't need to be full to keep up and that's not what they intended.
  • Options

If they increase ther personal generation for the guild and not the daily guild cap received it doesn't effect any guilds that manage their guild activity, in a negative or a positive way, it would only assist casual players with high mixed p2p and f2p guilds

I overlooked the 30k daily cap being the same. That makes more sense and even for the well managed guilds they'd get there 30k easily. Getting the last couple hundred coins in my guild is sometimes a struggle. With that said, booting slackers still the easiest option.
  • Options
    Would be useful since more then half my guild won't do the 600 energy task...
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah an increase to around 650 or 700 would be great but keep the guild cap where it is.

This allows guilds to keep max contributions when people leave. Any higher and a guild wouldn't need to be full to keep up and that's not what they intended.

I second this. There's no sane reason why all 50 members should be expected to be perfect every single day. You'd think something as easy as getting coins in would be trivial at this point, but there's always that one guy...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Id actually like to see the AAT ticket pool increased to 200k. Its difficult to maintain a schedule when ticket generation is constantly threatening to go over 150k. You should be able to stockpile at least 2 raids of currency so you can have a consistent schedule.
  • Options

This is excellent! Would only benefit the guilds that really have a shortage and not the bigger guilds that could be doing more raids a week. Big +1!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting