To Anyone Who Hates Midichlorians...

13Next

Replies

• Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I just like how they expanded the use of the force instead of just rehashing cheezy lightning effects. We hadn't seen anyone stop a lazer bolt in midair before and it was really freaking cool when i saw it for the first time.

Vader stopped a lazer bolt in mid air in ESB.

I always thought he used force deflection/absorb like how Yoda did with the force lightning in the PT.
  • Options
    It's funny how this thread went from: "the force is a power of mystique" to "person X shouldn't be able to do action Y by sheer force power". ;)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    My fingers are crossed that Rey is a Palpatine. I think that would give fans the biggest "OH SNAP"
  • Options
    My fingers are crossed that Rey is a Palpatine. I think that would give fans the biggest "OH SNAP"

Same here. Watched Vincent Vendetta's video about Rey Palpatine and it was very convincing and mind blowing.
  • Options

I didn't know people still said oh snap
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt rey is a blood relative of palpatine, but of all of the conspiracy theories, i think that would be the most interesting to watch on screen. It makes interesting context for her being isolated on jakku (too dangerous to train) and her scene with luke (his reaction: "crap, should have dumped her farther away").

The thing with the majority of these theories (with the exception of snoke being windu which is hilariously implausible) is that even though they are only slightly possible and rely on enormous assumptions and leaps in logic, they all give different contexts to scenes from TFA which makes watching it really interesting.