IG-86 vs. Geo Soldier vs. Resistance Pilot

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Geo Soldier
    I've seen res pilot crit 8/8k damage on my Poe just now, with a Poggle buff. Ouch. I still feel Geo is better because he eventually gets to attack in turn 1, and he has a offense up passive that can trigegr within his basic attack. The assist also has a short cooldown.

Res pilot has potential in a res team. Foresight doesn't trigger often enough to be strategically useful though.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    IG-86
    I only votes for IG 86 because of log in shards and you could level up very quick. GS's speed however is better
  • Options
    Yeah, I took all your advice, and I'm farming GeoS like a maniac.

I have both GS and FOTP at 4*, and they hold their own with 6* and 7* opponents. I really look forward to getting them up there. Since getting to 4* with them both, i have gone rapidly from about 1000 in the arena to 500 and climbing.

I can't think of any reason to promote or level up IG86 or Resistance Pilot any further right now. They are easier to level, as you can get them in the GW store, whereas GS and FOTP need to be mined in nodes. However, the immediate impact of GS and FOTP with Sid in the lead is noticeable.

So, GS wins this one. Unless you have a specific droid team or resistance team, you gotta go with the flexible and ultra strong GS.