Squads to 3star 9B

Prev1
Please help out... currently trying to find the best squad...

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Borrow: Zeta QGJ.
    Use: Old Ben (L), JKA, Yoda, IGD, Plo
    (Or put Aayla in if you have her, I don't. Or GK but I'm assuming you don't have him either.)

You start w/ Foresight so you dodge the first AOE and gain 20% TM thanks to Old Ben lead. From there on try and take out enemies 1 by 1 because you gain foresight everytime you kill someone.
  • Options
    I use wiggs, ackbar, baze (4*), Han Solo and borrow a high speed JKA, tried a few times to 3* 9B.

Of course you need have a completely maxed out toons, 7*, G11, arena top 20 grade mods
  • Options
    I just used Wiggs, Lando, Ani, 5s and borrowed a 6 star maxed GK. Used GK's special at the start of the 3rd round to give everyone retribution (nobody had buffs), and it was game over after that.
  • Options
    I borrowed a GK and ran my clone team
  • Options
    I used IGD lead, Anakin, Aayla, Ahsoka, and Barriss (no zeta) and borrowed GK. All gear 11.
  • Options
    I did it before the boba rework using wedge lead Biggs Lando han and Aayla, borrowing an OB lead. Stuns are super effective and carried me through.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I did it after boba rework (thankfully he doesn't start with bounty hunter buff!) . I tried over and over with various Wiggs combos and never could get it done (this was before GK was really a thing also).

I finally changed my approached and decided to try and manage their turn meter. So I went with a Rex (L), Clone Sargeant, Ani, Lando, Raid Han and borrowed an OB. Worked nicely. Really have to target those Cartel Sabateurs that do the AOE first though.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Someone with a strong obi lead who got an ally code for me?
    Or just add me : 831-382-998
  • Options
    Zeta qgj lead
    Borrowed old Ben
    Anakin
    Ahsoka
    Bariss non zeta'd
    Aayla
  • Options
    Zeta qgj lead
    Borrowed old Ben
    Anakin
    Lumi
    YODA
    Mace

Only QGJ was zeted
  • Options
    zQGJ
    Jka
    Aayla
    Ahsoka
    Yoda
    Borrowed gk
  • Options
    For those completing, g11 is required on everyone? I have mostly at G10 now.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    For those completing, g11 is required on everyone? I have mostly at G10 now.

I did it with g10 wiggs han and lando, with g11 Aayla and borrowed g10 OB. Doable, but you'll need good mods to make up for it.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I did with 3* Baze, Wedge(l), Biggs,STH, Lando and a borrowed anakin
  • Options
    I used Wedge lead, Biggs, Han Solo, St Han and Lando. Borrow Old Ben and save his special ability for the third round. 3-stars!
  • Options
    I did it with a borrowed ackbar, wedge lead, biggs, sthan, qgj and lando. All maxed and lots of luck but 3* it first try
  • Options
    3* on the first attempt: GK(L) Rex Fives Anakin Barriss zCody (Ally)
  • Options
    Perhaps there are threads dedicated to this, but I was wondering if someone with ZQGJ or GK could add me as a friend. I'm getting Aayla Secura to 7* and gearing some other Jedi toons, so I'm almost there. One of the previously mentioned characters would make Node 9 a lot easier.
    My ally code: 938-342-356
  • Options
    Sounds silly, but Ole Ben and LU would give some nasty Evasion abilities. Then throw Wiggs and a good tank in, plus anothe Attacker.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Beat it with zQGJ, Yoda, JKA, Ahsoka, Fives, and borrowed IGD
  • Options
    I used GK (L), JKA, QGJ, Fives, Aayla (gear 9), and borrowed IGD. The counters make a huge difference
  • Options
    I just 3* it with

AA borrowed - G10
    Wedge Lead - G10
    Lando - G11
    Biggs - G10
    STH - G11
    SRP - G7 and only level 80...

Mod's are decent but didn't stack them (pulling from arena team) like I was planning on if the attempt failed.

SRP died at the end of P2 but had a buff so lived on.

P3, the key was Lando criting a lot. He hit for 3 waves of 4 crit, 4 crit and 5 crit before their first shot for about 50k damage to each. Lando started at full TM, gained TM from STH and his crit bonus TM. Wanted to use tactical genius on him but ended up using it on Wedge.

Cleansed deathmark with AA from STH. SRP landed all 5 offense downs which took some sting off their hits. Due to the double taunts, both tanks lived.

Embro got one shot off on STH and a brusier got one parting shot off on SRP, that's it.

RNG crits and TM had a lot to do with it, my guess is I could repeat it about 1/3 the time if I kept trying.

Take it slow, I put a lot of thought into each shot thinking what would be the next 3-4 events.
  • Options
    This is COMPLETE crap. I've tried almost if not every way I've seen on here and nothing! NOT EVEN CLOSE? Im beyond **** off at this point. Love the "RNG" in this game. So amazing
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sounds silly, but Ole Ben and LU would give some nasty Evasion abilities. Then throw Wiggs and a good tank in, plus anothe Attacker.

Tried this... I think I had really bad range. I had litteraly 0 dodges... =\

Thank you, @sneeekypants, I will try that too.

My guess you need R1 team. Jyn with TM, rez, stun, Baze/chirrut with ... well you know with what. And Cassian/k2so or may be Wiggz. In worst case SPF, STH...
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Thank you, sneeekypants, I will try that too.

My guess you need R1 team. Jyn with TM, rez, stun, Baze/chirrut with ... well you know with what. And Cassian/k2so or may be Wiggz. In worst case SPF, STH...

You can do it without a R1 toon. Use stuns from Han and Aayla to crowd control the final battle, then borrow OB lead to reduce TM and lessen damage for the final phase.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Thank you, sneeekypants, I will try that too.

You can do it without a R1 toon. Use stuns from Han and Aayla to crowd control the final battle, then borrow OB lead to reduce TM and lessen damage for the final phase.

I wish I had Han or Aayla =\
  • Options
    Clone!
    842001Clone1.png

162063Clone2.png
  • Options
    Lowic wrote: »
    Clone!
    842001Clone1.png

162063Clone2.png

Embo is lvl 86 ?!