Disappointed in first empire event

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »
    I hope you give us more than 25 shards next event...Do you seriously think we're gonna 7* these heroes from 3*?? That citadel pack 30 shard drop rate better be high or not cost a lot of gems...

Rather would have had a squad tournament!

And here we go. Almost assuredly someone is complaining about a great new event. It's literally exactly what we've been asking for. Sorry you weren't given 100 shards on day 1.
  • Options
    Free shards will always equal an unlock at an extreme low level with the option to "gamble" by buying packs like the one coming to boost him 5 shards a time to 7*

Get used to it buddy this is the way of the game and it always will be.... money talks.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I hope you give us more than 25 shards next event...Do you seriously think we're gonna 7* these heroes from 3*?? That citadel pack 30 shard drop rate better be high or not cost a lot of gems...

Rather would have had a squad tournament!

And here we go. Almost assuredly someone is complaining about a great new event. It's literally exactly what we've been asking for. Sorry you weren't given 100 shards on day 1.

+1. I also think that event is great
  • Options
    Okay, shoretrooper is now available in a hard stage. Gee, he was previously P2P. Just wait long enough, guys. Spend thousands if you want, that's what whales do, and there will be plenty of people do that. Be happy they're in the game
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Okay, shoretrooper is now available in a hard stage. Gee, he was previously P2P. Just wait long enough, guys. Spend thousands if you want, that's what whales do, and there will be plenty of people do that. Be happy they're in the game

1 shard per day!! Great!
  • Options
    Tournaments = complaints

Give free toons, but only one type of phone = complaints

free yoda/palp, not often enough = complaints

Free event like today, no enough shards = complaints

shoretrooper now ftp, only one nod = complaints

Poor devs, it's a lose lose situation for them.... no wonder they don't really listen to the forums. Do you blame them?
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You will get more shards. Enough to unlock both. Not enough to 5, 6 or 7* them.
    If you want to do that, you will have to spend money. If not you will not get shards for the next months. This is how this game works. If you're not happy with that, easy solution: stop playing.

Event was way too easy btw.

I continue to repeat: please bring in high end content for players with deep rooster.
    Bring tourney back, add Gw nods, implement a new raid, publish events for at least 30 7* toons ...
    Whatever. But keep high end players busy, plz.

1vH7FPv.png

EV25FhP.png

Ol7urbG.png

f201F9T.png

• Options
    If you want to do that, you will have to spend money. If not you will not get shards for the next months. This is how this game works. If you're not happy with that, easy solution: stop playing.

I continue to repeat: please bring in high end content for players with deep rooster.
    Bring tourney back, add Gw nods, implement a new raid, publish events for at least 30 7* toons ...

How deep is your rooster?

096f256a83a199a4ce51475c96474c78f979b8b9566768d05e9e44771a819c0b.jpg
  • Options
    Help us mods! We are drowning in the tears of NukinFTW!
  • Cyrus_Ren
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

1vH7FPv.png

EV25FhP.png

Ol7urbG.png

f201F9T.png

https://www.google.fr/search?client=ms-android-hms-vf-fr&ei=YQOKWJ2INcavauqakoAJ&q=deep+rooster&oq=deep+rooster&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..0i22i30k1l5.7273.13402.0.14569.31.28.1.4.4.0.581.4688.0j21j2j5-2.25.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..17.14.1456.3..0j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i13k1.iP0aiPxKqMA
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The event is great but the last stage is a bit hard. I could not manage to finish it because of Rey. She hits like hell. Please next time do it more playable :blush:
  • Options
    Tournaments = complaints

Poor devs, it's a lose lose situation for them.... no wonder they don't really listen to the forums. Do you blame them?

Sooo true :)

But the regularity of the emperor demise is a bit frustrating...Now it "was" a extremely rare event-I don't want to be rude (every player should have the possibility to get Palpi) but Ea shouldn't call it "extremely rare event" to make it-after two times-to a regular event :(
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »
    Tournaments = complaints

But the regularity of the emperor demise is a bit frustrating...Now it "was" a extremely rare event-I don't want to be rude (every player should have the possibility to get Palpi) but Ea shouldn't call it "extremely rare event" to make it-after two times-to a regular event :(

With Krenninc and Deathtrooper, we don't need that EP event to be rare. EP will be more common but not the 2 new toons. People will still have the choice to get/develop him according to their wish.
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    I thought this would be like the K2SO event? I never played that one but I heard that could be replayed to get more shards.

The only announced similarity to the K-2SO event was that we would be given a designated ally to use in the fight. Lots of people assumed that the event would be identical based on that statement.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    lol, this is comming from the guy who has been begging for krennic and death trooper for months. guess some people are never happy
    Give this guy a 7* and he'd complain about not being given any stun cuffs...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    I thought this would be like the K2SO event? I never played that one but I heard that could be replayed to get more shards.

The only announced similarity to the K-2SO event was that we would be given a designated ally to use in the fight. Lots of people assumed that the event would be identical based on that statement.

That's what I figured as soon as the newsletter said it can only be done once.

I am expecting topics like "10 packs and only 50 shards" as soon as the citadel packs hits the shore.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    I'm betting that there will be Crystal refreshes available to get more shards in the upcoming 3 phases...
    Guarantees to get money, pull unused crystals out of circulation, before the next big thing...
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Love the event, despote getting only 15 shards. Much better than tournament

At least in a squad tournament you have the opportunity to get a higher stared toon. All the rebels had one and now we have this for Krennic. No unlock. Just a few shards to do nothing with.

And so you get to experience what 95% of the player base feels during tournaments. Kind of a bad feeling huh to be sitting looking at a partial character..

But look on the bright side. In a few days you can get another 25 and unlock him unlike many who played 2 tournaments got a free pack and have purchased chromiums and still don't have Shoretrooper.

Let alone any other character.

And also.

It took you what? 15 min. Vrs. 6hrs

Touche.
  • Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »
    Tournaments = complaints

EP is no longer rare - he will be a recurring bimonthly event
  • Options
    You're seriously complaining about not getting enough free shards of an incredibly good toon? Entitled much?

No one wants a 3* hero they can't complete. It will cost a fortune to pump him up. What a joke.

I had a 3* Chirrut that kicked **** against any Meta out there. He's 4* now and still kicks **** in an original leaderboard from the beginning of the game. I stay at the top. Look at 3* Shores and Baze. Quit your whining.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    You will ab,e to buy him in Citadel packs. 5 shards guaranteed with a chance o 30 shards.

I doubt that the chance will be more than 2% though.

God I hope not

Also, the drop rate should be stated.
    It is: 100% chance of getting at least 5 shards. If you expect more than 5, you're doing it wrong.
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Only Wales will get them to 7* soon.
    That must make the English really mad.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    You guy didn't notice that you can get more than 25 this 1st event. It ends in more than 1 day, but you can do each again in less than a day. So you can get 50 max

wrong, the event dissappears after you finished all the tiers.
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    You guy didn't notice that you can get more than 25 this 1st event. It ends in more than 1 day, but you can do each again in less than a day. So you can get 50 max

wrong, the event dissappears after you finished all the tiers.

Yes
  • Options
    You're seriously complaining about not getting enough free shards of an incredibly good toon? Entitled much?

No one wants a 3* hero they can't complete. It will cost a fortune to pump him up. What a joke.

I also didn't want 20 shards for a 3* hero I can neither unlock nor complete.
  • crzydroid
    7323 posts Moderator
    Options
    There were more shards than Military Might, which wad a good deal harder.

Also, tournaments gave you raid gear, mats, and a ton of credits. I don't know why people always forget this.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    There were more shards than Military Might, which wad a good deal harder.

Also, tournaments gave you raid gear, mats, and a ton of credits. I don't know why people always forget this.

Because you can get all that from other places. The gear/mats were rarely good enough to feel like a real payout unless you get hit by lightning and the credits are useful but easy to get in other places.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    If you think CG is going to give you anything close to a free 7* character, you're sorely mistaken
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I had a 3* Chirrut that kicked **** against any Meta out there. He's 4* now and still kicks **** in an original leaderboard from the beginning of the game. I stay at the top. Look at 3* Shores and Baze. Quit your whining.

Because chaze is broken. God you're so annoying. Typical rebel **** response. My opinion is not unique, I'm not the only one. I'm being honest when I say I'm disappointed and would have preferred two tournaments. Players who wanted these heroes could save up AP and go for them. All the empire players didn't participate in the rogue one rebel tournaments.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I wonder how many people bought the R1 pack with characters they can't complete, but can still use them in arena and compete ... and can't complete at the moment, things change in this game over time..

O
  • Options
    Hey Devs, I enjoyed the event. I appreciate the shards (more than I was expecting to be honest.) My only thing was it was a tad too easy. Literally, I got to use Krennic twice during all four stages. I completed it within 10 minutes and I still have no idea what he does.

But, THANK YOU for doing an event, and not a tourney. A million thanks. *praise hands*
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Because chaze is broken. God you're so annoying. Typical rebel **** response. My opinion is not unique, I'm not the only one. I'm being honest when I say I'm disappointed and would have preferred two tournaments. Players who wanted these heroes could save up AP and go for them. All the empire players didn't participate in the rogue one rebel tournaments.

I can assure you people would rather have these events than more tournaments infested with **** cheaters
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!