Disappointed in first empire event

Prev1345
Nukin
415 posts Member
I hope you give us more than 25 shards next event...Do you seriously think we're gonna 7* these heroes from 3*?? That citadel pack 30 shard drop rate better be high or not cost a lot of gems...

Rather would have had a squad tournament!

Replies

• Options
    You're seriously complaining about not getting enough free shards of an incredibly good toon? Entitled much?
  • Options
    Don't worry, they'll both be available in a $99 pack to get them up to 4* Krennic and 3* Deathtrooper!
    maybe
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Please don't list to this NNP (negative Nancy post) devs.

I like the event. It is just fine.

Much better than tournaments.
  • Options
    Love the event, despote getting only 15 shards. Much better than tournament
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    You're seriously complaining about not getting enough free shards of an incredibly good toon? Entitled much?

No one wants a 3* hero they can't complete. It will cost a fortune to pump him up. What a joke.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Its definitely fewer shards than what i was expecting, but it took much less time than tournaments to get the same number of them
  • Options
    Look just be lucky it's not a tournament and we can actually unlock the character.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Do you guys not see that other events are coming that offer yet more shards???
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

No one forces you to participate in tourney... At least in tourney you could use your alternate team for a reason. The event was disappointing.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    lol, this is comming from the guy who has been begging for krennic and death trooper for months. guess some people are never happy
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Love the event, despote getting only 15 shards. Much better than tournament

At least in a squad tournament you have the opportunity to get a higher stared toon. All the rebels had one and now we have this for Krennic. No unlock. Just a few shards to do nothing with.
  • Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »

No one wants a 3* hero they can't complete. It will cost a fortune to pump him up. What a joke.

Then don't play... we all know how this goes.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    lol, this is comming from the guy who has been begging for krennic and death trooper for months. guess some people are never happy

You don't know me bud. I expected less greed is all.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Do you guys not see that other events are coming that offer yet more shards???

That's what I said. I hope the next 3 give out more. But it seems unlikely given the first one was so low.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

No one forces you to participate in tourney... At least in tourney you could use your alternate team for a reason. The event was disappointing.

No one forced you to do this event either. It's a FAR better option than tournaments as they were.
  • Options
    According to me
    1st event 25 Shards Krennic
    2nd event 25 Shards deathtrooper
    3rd event 25 Shards Krennic
    4th event 30 Shards Krennic

At the end of the events, we will have Krennic at 4* and deathtrooper at 2*
  • Options
    I'm happy just to unlock both chars. Lol. 25 shards down. 25 to go.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options

No one forced you to do this event either. It's a FAR better option than tournaments as they were.

Did I say I was forced? Also do you read? I said a tourney would have been better imo. So obviously I politely disagree
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    According to me
    1st event 25 Shards Krennic
    2nd event 25 Shards deathtrooper
    3rd event 25 Shards Krennic
    4th event 30 Shards Krennic

At the end of the events, we will have Krennic at 4* and deathtrooper at 2*

Mmmm...
  • Options
    Smh
  • Options
    I thought this would be like the K2SO event? I never played that one but I heard that could be replayed to get more shards.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    I thought this would be like the K2SO event? I never played that one but I heard that could be replayed to get more shards.

I don't know because I'm on iOS...
  • Options
    theres still 3 more events to get shards, chill out
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    What is the advantage for EA to give all users two new toons at 7* ? None. Check what was done with ShT, Baze and all others. It's normal that there is a delay from having a new toon at 7*, so the whales can farm them before everybody else and EA can make money.

Moreover, those new toons are released and ShT becomes "almost" accessible. Will be the same for Krennic and Deathtroopers in three-four months.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    What is the advantage for EA to give all users two new toons at 7* ? None. Check what was done with ShT, Baze and all others. It's normal that there is a delay from having a new toon at 7*, so the whales can farm them before everybody else and EA can make money.

Moreover, those new toons are released and ShT becomes "almost" accessible. Will be the same for Krennic and Deathtroopers in three-four months.

The entire post stated one simple thing more shards not a free 7*
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

The entire post stated one simple thing more shards not a free 7*

Yeah, just enough to get 6* :wink:
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

Tourney were good for player with large roster (FTP or P2W)...
  • Options
    You will get more shards. Enough to unlock both. Not enough to 5, 6 or 7* them.
    If you want to do that, you will have to spend money. If not you will not get shards for the next months. This is how this game works. If you're not happy with that, easy solution: stop playing.

Event was way too easy btw.

I continue to repeat: please bring in high end content for players with deep rooster.
    Bring tourney back, add Gw nods, implement a new raid, publish events for at least 30 7* toons ...
    Whatever. But keep high end players busy, plz.
  • Options
    I hope you give us more than 25 shards next event...Do you seriously think we're gonna 7* these heroes from 3*?? That citadel pack 30 shard drop rate better be high or not cost a lot of gems...

Rather would have had a squad tournament!

You are getting some shards, then they will probably put out a bundle you either use crystals for and get a chance at more shards, or you buy a bundle for a set price and get a specific amount. Then eventually you can farm shards in a couple months. I don't see what the problem is. You were probably the spoiled little kid who told your parents you hate them on Christmas because they got you the wrong GIJoe
  • Options
    Regardless of shards obtained, was anyone else left feeling underwhelmed about DK? Seemed kinda meh using him with my empire team so far.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind