Vader lead vs Krennic lead

Prev1
Looks to be a tough decision.

My feeling is that ultimately it will still be whoever has the fastest mods will win, but Vader will be the better bet as a fast team with his TM reduction will mean that the battle will be decided before the other team can get into the fight.

Replies

• Options
    It's tough.
    Empire has Vader, Palp, and now Krennic. All great leads.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if you currently use Vader or not but Vader lead tmr is currently bugged and removing tm when it shouldn't
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I like the extra health palpatine gives for his leader.
  • Options
    between EP and Zader, EP still wins
  • Options
    I'll be honest I'm dissapoointed in my zader. Tried him in galactic war and it was rubbish.

To be fair I only have half the team - boba and ep. My shoretrooper and tfp are only gear 8 so maybe that's why?
  • Options
    I cant be 100% since there were only 2 battles i got stagger and dots off... it seemed that dots dispeled the stagger which rendered it useless...but...idk seems there is more to it.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Vader is hands down the best zeta in the game. A fast TFP helps along with Boba, and others but it is a great lead for empire. And no, Krennic's isn't better.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Vader is hands down the best zeta in the game. A fast TFP helps along with Boba, and others but it is a great lead for empire. And no, Krennic's isn't better.

Vader lead with TFP is bugged. Be curious how much difference it makes when the fix that.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Vader lead with TFP is bugged. Be curious how much difference it makes when the fix that.

How is it bugged?
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »

How is it bugged?

Watch Jyn and Chirrut TM when TFP uses his basic to damage K2SO.
    1xfSICC.gif

TFP is removing TM from other opponents when he attacks with his basic.

There is also a bug where opposing EP, RG, and ST can remove their own teams TM.
  • Options

Well, if they fix it I'll be waiting for them to reimburse my zeta just like they did with Barriss'.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    So7hoth wrote: »

Well, if they fix it I'll be waiting for them to reimburse my zeta just like they did with Barriss'.

Good luck with that. Don't see it happening but he you never know.

I don't see any way to misinterpret or read vader ability that when one character is damaged the entire team should have TM removed or that an opponent Empire character should be able to remove his own teams TM add to that all the zeta added to the TM part was better chance and more of a reduction. It was most likely happening without the zeta just not as noticeable along with the fact that no one really used him as lead that often.

Edit: Too add the bug of TFP and vader is a bug with TFP, it is just more apparent under vader lead.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options

Heck yeah, hopefully we get the 500 crystals that came with that Bariss zeta refund too!
  • Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    I like the extra health palpatine gives for his leader.

True, so many options for Empire lead, zeta makes things so complicated!
  • Options
    I run zual and have zader, and depending on how amazing the death trooper KR synergy is I'll probably use kren lead tfp DT then ( chaze gk St b2 EP) but other then a stun that last a real full turn ability block is the most savage debuff in the game
  • Options
    @scuba
    I'm aware of tfp bugged. But i was disappointed of my zader...it's written each time they're damaged they loose tm, so my understanding was that when dots tickle, tm down. When EP use his basic and hit more then one target (rebels or jedi) it should tm down.
  • Options

Good luck with that. Don't see it happening but he you never know.

I don't see any way to misinterpret or read vader ability that when one character is damaged the entire team should have TM removed or that an opponent Empire character should be able to remove his own teams TM add to that all the zeta added to the TM part was better chance and more of a reduction. It was most likely happening without the zeta just not as noticeable along with the fact that no one really used him as lead that often.

Edit: Too add the bug of TFP and vader is a bug with TFP, it is just more apparent under vader lead.

I invested the zetas on how things worked, not on how things should for some reason, on in someone's mind, work, same as Barriss.

I can see the difference with the barriss situation, and can forego on the crystal compensation, but the zeta/omega mats should be reimbursed if they are changing the mechanics (bugged or not) IMO.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    scuba
    I'm aware of tfp bugged. But i was disappointed of my zader...it's written each time they're damaged they loose tm, so my understanding was that when dots tickle, tm down. When EP use his basic and hit more then one target (rebels or jedi) it should tm down.

Gotcha. I kind of expected that seeing as dot damage in raid never seems to get counted to the character, dot damage doesn't seem to be assigned to a character.
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    scuba

Gotcha. I kind of expected that seeing as dot damage in raid never seems to get counted to the character, dot damage doesn't seem to be assigned to a character.

Yes like bombs and je, but what about EP? Crackling doom
  • Options
    It's should trigger tm down
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Crackling doom does I thought, as long as they have health to lose.
  • Options

Crackling doom does trigger tm down.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Karek77 wrote: »

I've tried both--my Vader also being zeta-ed--and EP is still better ... at least for arena. Zader lead is great fun--and very deadly--in the raids, though.
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

@scuba
    Nope, only on toon that have shock debuff, jedi and rebel that doesn't have the debuff suffer no tmr
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Nope, only on toon that have shock debuff, jedi and rebel that doesn't have the debuff suffer no tmr

Ahh ok. I had really only paid attention to shocked toons and they definitely are seeing tmr. Guess I haven't paid attention to if rebels and jedi were getting it regardless of shock. Did you put in a bug report?
  • Options

I've tried both--my Vader also being zeta-ed--and EP is still better ... at least for arena. Zader lead is great fun--and very deadly--in the raids, though.

Depends what you face in arena. Zader is superior for battling the Chaze and Zarris cancers.
  • Options

Ahh ok. I had really only paid attention to shocked toons and they definitely are seeing tmr. Guess I haven't paid attention to if rebels and jedi were getting it regardless of shock. Did you put in a bug report?

No, i will
  • Options

Depends what you face in arena. Zader is superior for battling the Chaze and Zarris cancers.

With superior mods, perhaps ... but Chirrut will feed his team off of Zader's DoTs, and if he's protected by Baze or other taunters .. well, good-bye Zader team.
  • Options

No, i will

I'll pay attention today and watch Jedi/Rebels. I'll hop in and post confirming your report if I can.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options

No, i will

I just looked at 2 videos of EP with zeta vader lead vs 5 rebels and both times he got to use his basic crackling doom did not remove TM from the other rebels. I would say probably broke. Would think with 8 chances if it was working at least one of them would have dropped. and no resists.

If you need videos of it let me know I will upload to youtube