2Next

Replies

• DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Karek77 wrote: »
    between EP and Zader, EP still wins

Until you face a 220+ speed Vader Zeta with 250+ speed TFP/Boba (my team).
    Do or do not...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I've tried both--my Vader also being zeta-ed--and EP is still better ... at least for arena. Zader lead is great fun--and very deadly--in the raids, though.

Depends what you face in arena. Zader is superior for battling the Chaze and Zarris cancers.

With superior mods, perhaps ... but Chirrut will feed his team off of Zader's DoTs, and if he's protected by Baze or other taunters .. well, good-bye Zader team.

Incorrect, like really wrong. I have never lost to a chaze team since I started runnig a Zader sqaud. Do you know what thos dots/hots mean for boba? and that include Barriss zeta teams with Chaze.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

I've tried both--my Vader also being zeta-ed--and EP is still better ... at least for arena. Zader lead is great fun--and very deadly--in the raids, though.

Depends what you face in arena. Zader is superior for battling the Chaze and Zarris cancers.

With superior mods, perhaps ... but Chirrut will feed his team off of Zader's DoTs, and if he's protected by Baze or other taunters .. well, good-bye Zader team.

This is why all (good) Zader teams run Boba. Chirrut means you've got guys getting one shot left and right.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Incorrect, like really wrong. I have never lost to a chaze team since I started runnig a Zader sqaud. Do you know what thos dots/hots mean for boba? and that include Barriss zeta teams with Chaze.

Yeah, Zader w/ boba is the single best Chaze killer right now. Chirrut uses force wills, dots auto-reapply, and then Boba absolutely wrecks chirrut. Baze can't protect him from Boba...
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

Can you guys link your swgoh profiles? About to get my first zeta and 95% sure I'm going to put it on Vader.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »

Can you guys link your swgoh profiles? About to get my first zeta and 95% sure I'm going to put it on Vader.

Same name as forum
  • Options
    fascizio wrote: »

Yeah, Zader w/ boba is the single best Chaze killer right now. Chirrut uses force wills, dots auto-reapply, and then Boba absolutely wrecks chirrut. Baze can't protect him from Boba...

Yup. Zader + Boba basically eliminates Chaze teams. Zader's DOTs create Chirrut HOTs and cause Boba's execute to make Baze and then Chirrut go bye bye. >:)
  • Options
    They just need to come out with Palps zeta already. Add a 20% chance to daze from empire toons and 20% chance to stagger for Sith.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Not sure if you currently use Vader or not but Vader lead tmr is currently bugged and removing tm when it shouldn't

I know tfp is bugged and I think it's tfp doing a check on who has debuffs when calculating his damage potential. Those checks can also be dodged and trigger on dodge effects ala obi/dooku. The allies who cause Vader's own players to lose tm may balance this out when fixed.

To me, it's all about the aoe. Chainging 4-6 attacks in a row isn't too difficult. It would be hard for krennic to usurp Vader lead.

I think Zader, krennic, dt +2 will be where it's at. Up to the player to decide the two. I can see b2, shore, sid, ep, boba, tfp, and gk all filling in for the final two slots.
  • Options

The dots stay and Bobba will one shot them due to all buffs and debuffs. You have to take Vader (Zeta), Barriss (Zeta), Tank, EP, Bubba. It works well and it is fun. Chirrut and Baze team are easy to beat. Defense not so good since you can focus on Bubba and get him out of the picture quick.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    Not sure if you currently use Vader or not but Vader lead tmr is currently bugged and removing tm when it shouldn't

I know tfp is bugged and I think it's tfp doing a check on who has debuffs when calculating his damage potential. Those checks can also be dodged and trigger on dodge effects ala obi/dooku. The allies who cause Vader's own players to lose tm may balance this out when fixed.
    I agree it is really 2 separate bugs.
    Tfp unique is bugged making it look like damage when checking for debuffs. This triggers different things depending on leads
    Vader lead is bugged giving tm when opposing empire characters use abilities that affect own teams health.

It could potentially be bigger issue as krennic will also always check the opposing team for debuffs, maybe Dt also since he copies krennic unique, and if it is done in the same way as tfp you could again see the same issue depending on leads.

So you could under vader lead have tfp, krennic and Dt all removing tm from the entire opposing team with out using an AoE.

As for the Vader lead bug image every time Dt scores a crit, heals krennic and also krennic loses 20% tm.
  • Options

Tfp unique is bugged making it look like damage when checking for debuffs. This triggers different things depending on leads
    Vader lead is bugged giving tm when opposing empire characters use abilities that affect own teams health.

It could potentially be bigger issue as krennic will also always check the opposing team for debuffs, maybe Dt also since he copies krennic unique, and if it is done in the same way as tfp you could again see the same issue depending on leads.

So you could under vader lead have tfp, krennic and Dt all removing tm from the entire opposing team with out using an AoE.

THat will have to be addressed. I am a Zader supporter, but I want it to be applied correctly. Even when fixed, I'd still lean towards Vader. I believe the only empire leader to take down Vader will be zeta on EP.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options

THat will have to be addressed. I am a Zader supporter, but I want it to be applied correctly. Even when fixed, I'd still lean towards Vader. I believe the only empire leader to take down Vader will be zeta on EP.

Along with ep crackling doom doesn't remove TM on non shocked rebels or Jedi when under vader lead
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Vader is hands down the best zeta in the game. A fast TFP helps along with Boba, and others but it is a great lead for empire. And no, Krennic's isn't better.

Vader lead with TFP is bugged. Be curious how much difference it makes when the fix that.

scuba why bugged?
    Edit:nvm i just saw ur other post
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options

Along with ep crackling doom doesn't remove TM on non shocked rebels or Jedi when under vader lead

I realized that too and I wanted that to trigger the tm down. If that isn't wai, that is a huge blow for Jedi and rebels. That's 3 potential sources (shock, doom and aoe) that can trigger the tm removal. He is already good as I am certain that Vader and ep remove twice the amount of tm since they are sith and empire so ep could remove all of the tm on 1 turn.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Serpit wrote: »

The dots stay and Bobba will one shot them due to all buffs and debuffs. You have to take Vader (Zeta), Barriss (Zeta), Tank, EP, Bubba. It works well and it is fun. Chirrut and Baze team are easy to beat. Defense not so good since you can focus on Bubba and get him out of the picture quick.

I've thought about subbing in Barris to a Zader-lead squad ... will try.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Yes I do know what those DoTs/HoTs mean for Boba. And good for you that you've never lost a battle to Chaze running Zader lead. Your experience is not mine, and I don't think I have a bad team (Zader, TFP, EP, RG, and Boba). The rest of your squad and/or mods may be better than mine, which is why I qualified my answer.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Yes I do know what those DoTs/HoTs mean for Boba. I realize that my experience running Zader lead is not everyone's, but Zader lead + Boba alone is not the automatic answer to Chaze.

Of course you need a surrounding cast. Shoretrooper, Palp, Sid, GK, TFP, all certainly help. But boba, was designed as a direct counter to chaze. the FTP counter. Vader's zeta is the counter to cleanse.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Yes I do know what those DoTs/HoTs mean for Boba. I realize that my experience running Zader lead is not everyone's, but Zader lead + Boba alone is not the automatic answer to Chaze.

Of course you need a surrounding cast. Shoretrooper, Palp, Sid, GK, TFP, all certainly help. But boba, was designed as a direct counter to chaze. the FTP counter. Vader's zeta is the counter to cleanse.

Hot's and Dot's Oh My!!!
    0Z6P16P.png
  • Options
    Yes I do know what those DoTs/HoTs mean for Boba. And good for you that you've never lost a battle to Chaze running Zader lead. Your experience is not mine, and I don't think I have a bad team (Zader, TFP, EP, RG, and Boba). The rest of your squad and/or mods may be better than mine, which is why I qualified my answer.

If you are having trouble with Chaze with the squad you listed, try replacing TFP with Shoretrooper if you have him. Running the two tanks to keep Zader/Boba/EP alive will give you the time you need to use your executes and culling blades.
  • Options

I face a better mod'd Chaze team every day and Zader is the cure. EP never managed it. B2 makes sure all those HoT's remain DoT's from Chaze.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options

I have both at G11 and I would take Zader 10 out of 10 times for lead. Personal preference I guess.
  • Options
    On my server the teams I can't beat are Zader teams with GK and faster mods.

The mod situation isn't going to change soon, so what would be the best Empire or sith team to counter them?