Galactic War Shipments refresh now costs premium currency instead of Galactic War Tokens.

12346Next

Replies

• Hate it
    Telaan wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    While I can't stand the ruthless cash grab shown by EA here, I thankfully am not negatively affected. I never traded GW tokens to refresh quicker. Since I play free, I'm picky about spending resources so if it took me a day or two to unlock someone with my banked credits, no biggie. I never felt rushed to do anything so I've been lucky. I can see how many who have banked large amounts of tokens must be steamed though...

The total cost of tokens in refreshes till 7* was 400. So it only meant sacrificing a single 5 shard purchase. Depending on your diligence in purchasing shards every 6 hours it was actually faster to do the refreshes.

No...it was 10 for two refreshes, then jumped to 50.

Where did I say otherwise? No one refreshed for 50 tokens. Refreshing at 10 tokens each time until 7* equates five shards.....

So ten tokens twice a day for 20 days....that's just hugely fast right

It can be but thats only if you can defeat Gw.... i find so days are harder then others
  • Hate it
    Your periodical reminder that it's an EA game...
  • Hate it
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »
    yup ROI is horrible in this game

They should look at Clash of Clans and notice how they've kept so many people playing the game and dropping a few bucks on a constant basis

Clash of clans survived because they listened to customers option and didnt charge gems for every little thing you do

exactly

i had a thread about that.... but they closed my thread... why???

They should certainly look at succesful apps, they have a potentialy great product but are totally unfair in the ROI...
  • Kwynne4444
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hate it

They should look at Clash of Clans and notice how they've kept so many people playing the game and dropping a few bucks on a constant basis

Clash of clans survived because they listened to customers option and didnt charge gems for every little thing you do

exactly

They should certainly look at succesful apps, they have a potentialy great product but are totally unfair in the ROI...

I seen that lol xD but exactly they need to take option from the consumers because thats hiw you make a great game but EA just does what it wants... And its never going to change unless people stop paying
  • Ref
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hate it
    This is very bad for the free to play player... It will now take you about a 2-3 weeks to unlock galactic war characters instead of like 5 days... Unless you want to pay Money for crystals
    Just to refresh the shipments
  • Hate it

exactly

You should google cg, there are some interesting reddit posts out there.
  • Hate it
    d3gauss wrote: »

exactly

You should google cg, there are some interesting reddit posts out there.

anything in particular?
  • Hate it
    Making this sort of change without any heads up is really cheap.
  • Dont care
    play Dungeon Boss instead
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Hey all -

Please see the post I just added to the official update thread. We're going to temporarily revert the change for a week starting this Monday.

This change was never motivated by anything than to fix the bug where this Shipments used the wrong currency. All the other ones use Crystals, and this one was meant to all along.

During the week, feel free to use your tokens for refreshing the GW Shipments as much as you desire.

However, the bug fix will go back into effect the following Monday.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.
  • Dont care
    Hey all -

Please see the post I just added to the official update thread. We're going to temporarily revert the change for a week starting this Monday.

This change was never motivated by anything than to fix the bug where this Shipments used the wrong currency. All the other ones use Crystals, and this one was meant to all along.

During the week, feel free to use your tokens for refreshing the GW Shipments as much as you desire.

However, the bug fix will go back into effect the following Monday.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Very reasonable solution. Thanks
  • Hate it
    This change is a slap in the face to newer players and should never have been implemented as now all the previous players had an advantage in gaining heroes it should have either never have been changed to keep it balanced or been using it from the start. This was an epic failure and design misscue that really shows the ignorance of the dev team when it comes to **** up the community.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Hate it
    New toons coming after they put recharge for crystals again... ;)
    If it was a bug then give me my tockens back please o:)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Dont care
    Of course most will hate it, thats a no brainer. This poll serves no purpose tho because the devs said it was an error an should have always cost crystals and not tokens. So no matter what anyone thinks, says, wants, dont want, thats hownit will be in the end. The way they intended it same as other shipments.