[Video] [Mod Guide] Zader Zidious Phase 2 HAAT 3.58m/3.05m Damage

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Which toons give offense up? TS will be a long farm....
    Ooba hutar.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    DenzoKahn wrote: »
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgBOMuWcAg&lc=z13nt54arxe4vhkrm04cddgwfy3mhrsyj5s

So the video shows the strategy using ewok elder, but after this I actually did it with boba fett instead and did the 3.58m. Unfortunately I didn’t record the Boba fett version, but I will in the future. The mod guide is here..
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9M3avChR4kNU05kc2xGOWNXb28/view?usp=sharing

The idea is to try to get as many offense up critical hit saber throws with zader, while stacking as many dots as possible with tusken shaman and zidious. I can’t speak to how viable it is without zidious, but you can certainly give it a shot. Zidious is great with Zader on an arena team so It could help you out in more than one area if you are looking at where to place your second zeta.

Ewok elder adds a lot of survivability to the strategy so it might have a higher floor in damage if your mods aren’t spectacular. Boba is what I have gotten the highest damage with. http://imgur.com/a/PzeL9

Captain Phasma is pretty important to the squad, because he gives the guaranteed crits on the saber throws. Tusken shaman is fairly important as well because his heal tops everyone off, and his offense up adds a lot to vaders damage. Perhaps you could beat that score without phasma, but you would be banking on a hell of a lot of lucky crits to do so.

I haven’t tried the Clone squad in phase 2 yet, but this empire squad seems to be the best there is in Phase 2 as of yet.

Lastly, If you don't have great mods, you won't be able to do 3m damage. This is in no way meant to imply that anyone can do this damage if you follow the guide. You will however be able to score higher than you currently are, and it should help you in moving up the rankings for your HAAT raids. If you feel the need to **** about how good my mods are, take it somewhere else. If you want some advice or insight on how to best increase your HAAT scores... I'm here and happy to help. :)

Very good score.

Offense up doesn't seem necessary, its impact on Vader saber throw is equivalent to one dot... So doesn't change anything.

Appart from that mostly agree with the strategy, well done !

Huh? Offense up makes the hit much bigger, it's 50% offense.

More important than advantage probly

I would think since it is applied before damage it is multipled into it
    Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

That is incorrect I beleive

All offense up buff stack so yeah offense up has same effect than an extra dot, just do the math ;)

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0
    There is one multiplier for Crit damage if it Crits and one multiplier for all offense boosts

Ok checking the game mechanics I stand corrected scuba

While offense boosts is applied on the physical damage of a toon, the damage increase of the ability is applied only at the end damage.

I double checked with the first massive culling blade he does ... 529k damage with 28 debuffs.

Only way to get there is if we assume a 2800 Vader with Crit damage set and triangle.

2800 * 1.8 * 3.26 * 15 *2.16 = 532k.

So I stand corrected, offense up is crucial here

Cool deal. I figured it had to go before the bonus damage. I have seen boba with offense down hit for about half the damage I would expect. Watched my chirrut shrug it of.
  • Options
    Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgBOMuWcAg&lc=z13nt54arxe4vhkrm04cddgwfy3mhrsyj5s

So the video shows the strategy using ewok elder, but after this I actually did it with boba fett instead and did the 3.58m. Unfortunately I didn’t record the Boba fett version, but I will in the future. The mod guide is here..

The idea is to try to get as many offense up critical hit saber throws with zader, while stacking as many dots as possible with tusken shaman and zidious. I can’t speak to how viable it is without zidious, but you can certainly give it a shot. Zidious is great with Zader on an arena team so It could help you out in more than one area if you are looking at where to place your second zeta.

Ewok elder adds a lot of survivability to the strategy so it might have a higher floor in damage if your mods aren’t spectacular. Boba is what I have gotten the highest damage with. http://imgur.com/a/PzeL9

Captain Phasma is pretty important to the squad, because he gives the guaranteed crits on the saber throws. Tusken shaman is fairly important as well because his heal tops everyone off, and his offense up adds a lot to vaders damage. Perhaps you could beat that score without phasma, but you would be banking on a hell of a lot of lucky crits to do so.

I haven’t tried the Clone squad in phase 2 yet, but this empire squad seems to be the best there is in Phase 2 as of yet.

Lastly, If you don't have great mods, you won't be able to do 3m damage. This is in no way meant to imply that anyone can do this damage if you follow the guide. You will however be able to score higher than you currently are, and it should help you in moving up the rankings for your HAAT raids. If you feel the need to **** about how good my mods are, take it somewhere else. If you want some advice or insight on how to best increase your HAAT scores... I'm here and happy to help. :)

Very good score.

Offense up doesn't seem necessary, its impact on Vader saber throw is equivalent to one dot... So doesn't change anything.

Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

All offense up buff stack so yeah offense up has same effect than an extra dot, just do the math ;)

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0
    There is one multiplier for Crit damage if it Crits and one multiplier for all offense boosts

Bruh it's offense up, +50% offense, very simple

By that simple phrase, it's clear you don't understand a thing about damage calculation . So I won't debate with you here... Just have a look at the formula I showed above that clearly show it's a 1.8 factor not a 1.5 due to Vader lead...

Bruh please. Yes, you posted that formula after I told you it was a big error. It's you that didn't understand damage calculation, which is why you were wrong that offense up is not the same as a dot.. Don't be so angsty.

To put it in your terms, you thought the offense multiplier was 1.3, I thought it was 1.8. In my terms, obviously 50% offense gives an extra 50% base offense..

Also I don't understand 'a thing' about damage calculation? how many things do you think there are..... there is only 1 thing about damage calculation, and that's a formula, it's not some sort of confounding new subject.

But by all means think you are super smart with your knowledge of damage calculation

In the meantime you missed that - 50% offense = 50% offense

It's not complicated
  • Options
    Video:

Very good score.

Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0

By that simple phrase, it's clear you don't understand a thing about damage calculation . So I won't debate with you here... Just have a look at the formula I showed above that clearly show it's a 1.8 factor not a 1.5 due to Vader lead...

Bruh please. Yes, you posted that formula after I told you it was a big error. It's you that didn't understand damage calculation, which is why you were wrong that offense up is not the same as a dot.. Don't be so angsty.

To put it in your terms, you thought the offense multiplier was 1.3, I thought it was 1.8. In my terms, obviously 50% offense gives an extra 50% base offense..

Also I don't understand 'a thing' about damage calculation? how many things do you think there are..... there is only 1 thing about damage calculation, and that's a formula, it's not some sort of confounding new subject.

But by all means think you are super smart with your knowledge of damage calculation

It's not complicated

First it's not 50% of base offense but moded offense

Second u claim u had the formula yet u didn't even commented on how offense up stacked or not with the damage boost from dots...

You only come with your grand speech when the damage calculation is proven (even then u actually did a mistake lol)

But whatever congrats to OP performance
  • Options
    I think it is important to note that vaders debuffs offer +50% DAMAGE, whereas offense up gives +OFFENSE.
    Offense is used to calculate damage of an ability, then the debuffs add +50% DAMAGE after offense is calculated.

Entirely true, it's what the
    Shows
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Could have done a lot better in the first video with some different decisions

(But amazing work nonetheless)

Yea I know I'm cringing when I rewatch it haha.
    akaBen wrote: »
    In the Mod guide for Vader's diamond shaped Model it says primary is Speed. Was that a typo since I thought diamond shape only has defense as primary? Least it's been thay way in the 800+ I've farmed. Lol

-akaBen
    Whoops yea ur not crazy the primary is still defense for diamond, My mistake. I meant secondary

• Options
    I think it is important to note that vaders debuffs offer +50% DAMAGE, whereas offense up gives +OFFENSE.
    Offense is used to calculate damage of an ability, then the debuffs add +50% DAMAGE after offense is calculated.

Entirely true, it's what the

There's definitely a large multiplicitive effect of offense up. So you are on the right track. I tried taking some sample data but couldn't nail down exactly how it was being calculated. I'll see if I can find it and post it here
  • Options
    That's awesome!

Ts is sitting on my bench at 280/30..nice to see a great use for him.
  • Options
    @DenzoKahn have u tried any other toon instead Tusken and got similar results? Maybe Palpatine or poogle? Thanks
  • DenzoKahn
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think the stacks are additive to the ability multiplier. So it would be (geared offense)*1.8*(3.26+(stacks/2))*2.16

Nope nevermind
    Post edited by DenzoKahn on
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    How well would this work with zader zid boba Phasma and EE?

@olddumper Yea it will, haven't tried it but im pretty positive.
  • Options
    Scythapox wrote: »
    Any other sub if we don't have Tusken Shaman?
    @Scythapox i would use boba instead of tusken
  • Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    @DenzoKahn have u tried any other toon instead Tusken and got similar results? Maybe Palpatine or poogle? Thanks

@speedracer i have not, but you could try no tusken and add boba.
  • Options
    @DenzoKahn

nice intro bud

thanks for the video

What if I don't have Shaman?

And if my Sid is only g9

Got lots of other geared up toons tho. Anything else you would recommend I try?

https://swgoh.gg/u/lordstyling/collection/

@LordStyling I would go zader Phasma EE Boba Sidious/Ackbar

Ackbar might be good because if you time something wrong, you can use the extra turn meter to speed one of your characters off cooldown. Cooldowns in general are a big roadblock
  • Options
    @DenzoKahn

nice intro bud

thanks for the video

What if I don't have Shaman?

And if my Sid is only g9

Got lots of other geared up toons tho. Anything else you would recommend I try?

https://swgoh.gg/u/lordstyling/collection/

@LordStyling I would go zader Phasma EE Boba Sidious/Ackbar

Ackbar might be good because if you time something wrong, you can use the extra turn meter to speed one of your characters off cooldown. Cooldowns in general are a big roadblock

thx bud, i'll try that

• Options
    @DenzoKahn would you mind sharing your gear levels on your toons for the 2 squads? Or at least share your SWGOH.gg profile, please? Thanks in advance! I'm going to try this tonight! ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Video:

Very good score.

Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0

It's not complicated

Second u claim u had the formula yet u didn't even commented on how offense up stacked or not with the damage boost from dots...

You only come with your grand speech when the damage calculation is proven (even then u actually did a mistake lol)

@Maraxus

You crazy bruh. I'm the one who first pointed out your really basic error that made you stunningly wrong... about something which is very obvious and basic. Particularly if you claim to know a lot. Maybe read thread again? I know why O-up doesn't stack with damage increase.... cos it's O-up....and damage increase increases damage.... You were the one confused bro, sorry....I told you! it's 50% offense.. offense is offense.... simple, ya dont need the formula for that.

So no I definitely wasn't waiting for any calculation, (that only proves your basic mistake) to tell you what I already told you was very wrong...twice!

Not a logical word in your reply! Cant even respond to it it's too bad... but please, don't 'debate me here' oh great maraxus, I live afraid that I will suffer at your mighty hands!

(Nothing to even debate as we both agree you were wrong)
  • Options
    Video:

Very good score.

Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0

It's not complicated

@Maraxus

You crazy bruh. I'm the one who first pointed out your really basic error that made you stunningly wrong... about something which is very obvious and basic. Particularly if you claim to know a lot. Maybe read thread again? I know why O-up doesn't stack with damage increase.... cos it's O-up....and damage increase increases damage.... You were the one confused bro, sorry....I told you! it's 50% offense.. offense is offense.... simple, ya dont need the formula for that.

So no I definitely wasn't waiting for any calculation, (that only proves your basic mistake) to tell you what I already told you was very wrong...twice!

Not a logical word in your reply! Cant even respond to it it's too bad... but please, don't 'debate me here' oh great maraxus, I live afraid that I will suffer at your mighty hands!

Fun read, keep it up
  • Options
    Y'all quit hijacking this gents thread before you get it closed.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My first attempt (last night) wasn't what I'd hope, as I lost Phasma way too early (bad RNG), and ran out of time during Zerg for a retreat. Without Advantage I lost 2 Zader Culling Blade max damages and 2 Boba Execute max damages under topples, which was probably near 1M in damage lost. I also made a lot of silly strategy mistakes. I did take the tank to Enrage, however. All my toons are G11, with good mods (followed DenzoKahn's advice with some tweaks). But overall, I'm quite happy. I filmed it, so I'll put it up later.

@DenzoKahn thanks for the advice and doing this first! The heals are insane under Shaman (can't help but to think they are NWAI lol).

IMG_9256.png

IMG_9241.png

IMG_9242.png

IMG_9254.png

IMG_9243.png

IMG_9244.png
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Video:

Very good score.

Say 10 dots
    Damage * 1.5 * 6

Big difference than
    Damage * 6.5

So yeah it's 6.5 not 9

@Cardiff0

It's not complicated

@Maraxus

Fun read, keep it up

well i told ya it wasnt complicated :)
  • Options
    i tried with anakin in place of sidious, didnt go too well. Shaman dies too quick but if i was to use EE the turrets wouldnt get taken care of quick enough i think. I wonder if gam guard would be a good replacement to soak up the main tank's turn

@SnakesOnAPlane wasnt your shaman's health a problem? how many topples?