Scared for Disappointment...

This is regarding the news about the new sith that will enter the game. Now I played KoTOR hundreds of times on the original Xbox. Both of the top guesses (Revan/ Nihilus) would be a dream come true! I won't lie I would drop money for either of them. But I'm also scared that what if it's neither. What if it's somebody nobody has really guessed?.... I'm so excited to hear who it is but at the same time I'm scared I'll be disappointed because I REALLY want Revan or Nihilus and it turns out to be neither...

I'm a huge Star Wars fan. (Reason why I drop money on a mobile game) But in all seriousness I hope it's somebody from KoTOR because those sith and Jedi were amazing with great stories imo. So what do y'all think? More scared than excited or vice versa?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone with a Red Lightsaber will be welcome at this point, but I'm surely hoping for a KOTOR sith. I just don't want to get to excited to pick one and have it be the other so I've been trying to just wait and see.
  • Options
    Well let's flesh out what other/canon characters it could be?

Sidious, dooku, Vader, ventress, maul, oppress, kylo ren all already in game.

Can't be DS barriss because she used ventress' curved hilt sabers.

Could be an inquisitor but the blade looks like a single blade and not the pin wheel blade.

Bane is the only other canon character (clone wars episode) not likely because he only appears in shade form.

Plagueis is canon but we've never really seen what he looks like aside from maybe the books

Who else?

General Krell is a baddie but uses his blue/green blades

This really only leaves us with legends.

They'll probably want to keep it to Lucas products so, the games;

Revan
    Malak
    Traya

Won't be caedus cuz kylo Ren.

Any others?
  • Options
    OP I think you should change the title to 'Prepared for Disappointment' given the track record of this game :lol:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Plagueis!
  • Options
    Forgot Snoke in your cannon assessment. Also kylo ren upgrade makes me think Snoke. Prepare for disappointment either way
  • Options
    Everyone forgetting it's most likely going to be a remake of Savage maybe? Give him synergy with mail or something.
    There aren't any canon sith left except Bane but he was a shade in TCW.
    Revan isn't canon yet although might be soon because Rebels is hinting at it with the mandolorian war.

It won't be Snoke as we only saw him as a hologram and I doubt they spoil him before episode 8. Plagueis is canon but we don't know what he looks like (I still believe he is Snoke).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    I really doubt it will be anyone from Episode 8 as we havent even got a trailer to the movie yet.

Knights Of Ren is only shown in the movie for some breif seconds.

We currently have all the Sith from the movies.

Dooku's apprentices
    Ventress
    Savage
    Quinlan Vos

It does not fit Quinlan Vos or neither does the Saber in the photo.

I cannot see that we would get a generic Sith either as these characters never existed in the movies and different from Jedi Sith have a title of Darth so I would say that rules out a generic Sith.

Darth Bane & Plaguis I would highly doubt they would be allowed to be used until there story is explored in Cannon. Plaguis will never be able to be used until he is confirmed he is not Snoke in Episode 8. Bane had lightsabers like Dooku also and with him recently only explored in Clone Wars and nothing else I would probably imagine he would be off the table until Disney create a comic series or movie.

It then comes to KOTOR, Bioware are thr creaters of the game and are a studio within EA.
    As Pablo has stated that this game is allowed to use KOTOR in this game I would imagine it's Nihilus because of the cryptic message are all from Nihilus.

I highly doubt if we get a KOTOR character that we will get Revan first as its the same concept of Jedi Luke, fan fave and its what we want. If were given Revan first all the hype for KOTOR would be small compared to the mack daddy himself.

This is just how I see it could be and probably completly wrong but this is Star Wars & specualtion is what makes us all love it even more.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Everyone forgetting it's most likely going to be a remake of Savage maybe? Give him synergy with mail or something.
    Revan isn't canon yet although might be soon because Rebels is hinting at it with the mandolorian war.

It won't be Snoke as we only saw him as a hologram and I doubt they spoil him before episode 8. Plagueis is canon but we don't know what he looks like (I still believe he is Snoke).

Snoke could probably be not what Snoke looks like. I would imagine because JJ Abrams did FA, Snoke will be a wizard of oz effect and really its just a hologram to make him look different so nobody but Kylo knows his true idenity.

This would deffo be something Abrams would do so were all talking about it for 2 years on who Snoke is... FA is full of unexplained questions that we find nothing about anyone in it so I would imagine it would be a OMG Snoke is actually...

This would also follow with why Snoke has been around for so long as a master of idenities and it would follow how Palpatine was where nobody really knew he was a Sith Lord
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Snoke could probably be not what Snoke looks like. I would imagine because JJ Abrams did FA, Snoke will be a wizard of oz effect and really its just a hologram to make him look different so nobody but Kylo knows his true idenity.

This would deffo be something Abrams would do so were all talking about it for 2 years on who Snoke is... FA is full of unexplained questions that we find nothing about anyone in it so I would imagine it would be a OMG Snoke is actually...

This would also follow with why Snoke has been around for so long as a master of idenities and it would follow how Palpatine was where nobody really knew he was a Sith Lord

It's already confirmed that he doesn't look like the hologram :d
    At least in height though he is larger than the avg human (7 feet).
    His facial characteristics might still be the same though, those scars are pretty recognisable.

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

It's already confirmed that he doesn't look like the hologram :d
    At least in height though he is larger than the avg human (7 feet).
    His facial characteristics might still be the same though, those scars are pretty recognisable.

Lol I already he isnt 30 feet but I am thinking in the hologram that isnt what he looks like on his face
  • Options
    Snoke could be (though I doubt it) Gallius Rax - the central antagonist in Chuck Wendig's Aftermath trilogy.
  • Options
    I really doubt it will be anyone from Episode 8 as we havent even got a trailer to the movie yet.

Dooku's apprentices
    Ventress
    Savage
    Quinlan Vos

I cannot see that we would get a generic Sith either as these characters never existed in the movies and different from Jedi Sith have a title of Darth so I would say that rules out a generic Sith.

Darth Bane & Plaguis I would highly doubt they would be allowed to be used until there story is explored in Cannon. Plaguis will never be able to be used until he is confirmed he is not Snoke in Episode 8. Bane had lightsabers like Dooku also and with him recently only explored in Clone Wars and nothing else I would probably imagine he would be off the table until Disney create a comic series or movie.

It then comes to KOTOR, Bioware are thr creaters of the game and are a studio within EA.
    As Pablo has stated that this game is allowed to use KOTOR in this game I would imagine it's Nihilus because of the cryptic message are all from Nihilus.

I highly doubt if we get a KOTOR character that we will get Revan first as its the same concept of Jedi Luke, fan fave and its what we want. If were given Revan first all the hype for KOTOR would be small compared to the mack daddy himself.

This is just how I see it could be and probably completly wrong but this is Star Wars & specualtion is what makes us all love it even more.

Bistan is in game and was in R1 a total of 8 seconds. Love your videos btw.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Dooku's apprentices
    Ventress
    Savage
    Quinlan Vos

Bistan is in game and was in R1 a total of 8 seconds. Love your videos btw.

Thanks buddy and Bistan was already announced that he existed on TV shows etc same as Shoretroopers