New sith Event ?

Prev1345
So I'm assuming the new sith will come in event form similar to the yoda and palpatine events, any ideas on what team we will need ? The resistance event next month is rewarding separatist shards is that a clue maybe ?

Replies

• scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Zahreem wrote: »
    So I'm assuming the new sith will come in event form similar to the yoda and palpatine events, any ideas on what team we will need ? The resistance event next month is rewarding separatist shards is that a clue maybe ?

Why? Maybe they will come in events like Dt and krennic.
  • Options
    There's no way to know if the Sith will become available this way. I hope it will be a Yoda style event as it gives everyone the chance to gain shards and unlock the toon but there is no way of excluding the possibility of them creating a new type of event or returning the aurodium packs for example.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I'm assuming this because yoda and palpatine where heavily requested to be added just like revan and nihiles have been, I think it's a fair assumption.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I'm assuming this because yoda and palpatine where heavily requested to be added just like revan and nihiles have been, I think it's a fair assumption.

But they haven't announced who it was? It could be some generic sith like sith apprentice.

Many requests were also made for krennic and death trooper.

Nothing about new sith have been announced except a pic to build the hype. So how would anyone know what characters are need for an event based on an assumption?

I believe Kozi stated more information would be coming on February 1st.

But hey if you want guesses....

You will need cup, ugnaught, mob enforcer, JKG, ek.
  • Options
    NEVER assume. it makes an @**** out of you and me.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »

@pple?

• MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sith
  • Options
    Tannjam wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »

@pple?

lol i knew it would get filtered but it's not filtered correctly lmfao

• Options

But they haven't announced who it was? It could be some generic sith like sith apprentice.

Nothing about new sith have been announced except a pic to build the hype. So how would anyone know what characters are need for an event based on an assumption?

Issue you got with a generic Sith is there was none they could use that was in the movies and would make it very very confusing and all Sith have a title of Darth I really cant see a generic Sith not impossible but cannot see it until Kotor is explored
  • Options
    I think everyone is missing the most obvious place... Chromium. We haven't gotten a new chromium toon in a while.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Issue you got with a generic Sith is there was none they could use that was in the movies and would make it very very confusing and all Sith have a title of Darth I really cant see a generic Sith not impossible but cannot see it until Kotor is explored

Doesn't have to have been in the movies to be in the game. It is a know fact that there were sith apprentices in the star wars universe before Maul.

To be clear that is the characters name I am predicting.
    "Sith Apprentice" like JC, JKG, SRP, HRSol, HRSco
  • Options

Doesn't have to have been in the movies to be in the game. It is a know fact that there were sith apprentices in the star wars universe before Maul.

I don't think so; they wouldn't have do all this mystery for a generic toon. It will have been just two sentences at the end of a patch note
  • Options
    Considering there is quite a lot of positive feedback from the new DK and DT events it's most likely that the next event for the possible new Sith will be near enough the exact same
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Yes anything can happen but how can a character be a generic Sith Apprentice without the title Darth.
  • Options
    If they put the new character up as a tournament reward, I'll pull the ears off a gundark in rage!
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    If they put the new character up as a tournament reward, I'll pull the ears off a gundark in rage!

Let the wookie win
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I just don't see them teasing a new red lightsaber and then saying: "its a sith apprentice and is available in chromiums!" If it's somone important (which is almost a certainty), It would be a good idea to release that character in an event, similary to the Palp/Yoda events. I could see it being "extremely rare" and require sith + Nightsisters or just Sith to unlock. All 6 are easily farmable, escpecially now that Palp's event is going to be a regular occurence (which also points to a new event as a replacement for the "extremely rare" event"). Maybe I am being a little optimistic here but a 7 star cool sith from an event would be awesome. EA would still make a ton of money on this by forcing people to level, gear and mod their sith and the rush for people to level and gear the new sith. Add to that a $59.99 sith bundle and you got a huge money maker.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I just don't see them teasing a new red lightsaber and then saying: "its a sith apprentice and is available in chromiums!" If it's somone important (which is almost a certainty), It would be a good idea to release that character in an event, similary to the Palp/Yoda events. I could see it being "extremely rare" and require sith + Nightsisters or just Sith to unlock. All 6 are easily farmable, escpecially now that Palp's event is going to be a regular occurence (which also points to a new event as a replacement for the "extremely rare" event"). Maybe I am being a little optimistic here but a 7 star cool sith from an event would be awesome. EA would still make a ton of money on this by forcing people to level, gear and mod their sith and the rush for people to level and gear the new sith. Add to that a $59.99 sith bundle and you got a huge money maker.

+1
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Yes anything can happen but how can a character be a generic Sith Apprentice without the title Darth.

Count Dooku, Savage and Palpatine are all in the Sith Faction with out Darth in the character name.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »

I don't think so; they wouldn't have do all this mystery for a generic toon. It will have been just two sentences at the end of a patch note

Scarif Rebel Pathfinder release.

The community is the one really hyping this up. EA/C simply showed new character with a red light saber.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

The community is the one really hyping this up. EA/C simply showed new character with a red light saber.

Meh,The community is hyped because of the tease. And the fact that devs are posting about eating popcorn watching the hype. The devs are certainly the ones who are fueling the hype.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I personally think the new sith will be released into chromiums; I'm ready to dip into them.
    If it was to be released by an event like yoda/ep that would be so awesome and I would love CG for that.
    I hope it requires 5 sith because sith are known to kill off each other to be the top dog.
    It shouldn't be VS resistance because well; resistance have never faced off vs a sith.
    I'm ready to get my 7* sith if it's a sith event.
    I got maul/Vader/ep completly maxed and deciding if I want to gear dooku or savage.
    This event will make it easy for me to decide to gear them; maybe they will include Kylo ren in the event??!? Idk stoked for this sith
  • crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Count Dooku, Savage and Palpatine are all in the Sith Faction with out Darth in the character name.

Dooku's name is Darth Tyranus, palps name is Darth Sidius, and savage didn't get a sith name because of the whole rule of two thing.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Dooku's name is Darth Tyranus, palps name is Darth Sidius, and savage didn't get a sith name because of the whole rule of two thing.

I know this. the point was about the in game names. He said you can't have a sith with out the darth title. I gave 3 in game examples proving otherwise.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Meh,The community is hyped because of the tease. And the fact that devs are posting about eating popcorn watching the hype. The devs are certainly the ones who are fueling the hype.

One dev. One post. Honeslty I am just going against the hype to be different. I hope it is some cool sith(s) because it/they are needed.

However I still fall back to Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
  • Options
    With all the empire events now, I wouldn't be surprised if 5 empire toons were required to unlock it. Will be fun to find out regardless!
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Maul created a new Sith order like a new age Sith seperate from Sidious & Dooku. This is why Sidious went after them as they were becoming a threat
  • crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I know this. the point was about the in game names. He said you can't have a sith with out the darth title. I gave 3 in game examples proving otherwise.

but of the examples 2 of them do have darth titles and one of them people don't even consider sith though, so in my eyes that doesn't argue your point very well
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

but of the examples 2 of them do have darth titles and one of them people don't even consider sith though, so in my eyes that doesn't argue your point very well

IN THE GAME not the lore.
  • Options
    ....... oh my lord. It doesn't matter if they don't say their second names in the game it is still their name.