Teebo's Passive and Active stealth conflict

Greetings!

I've seen this bug happening for a few weeks now and am wondering if there's any plan for fixing it.

Basically, Teebo, everyone's favorite furry leader, has abilities and durations that conflict with each other and cancel each other out.

"Guerrilla Warfare" at max rank has a 55% chance each turn to grant Teebo stealth for 1 turn.
"Ewok Scramble Tactics" grants Teebo stealth for 3 turns.

The problem is, if Guerrilla Warfare triggers while Scramble Tactics is active, its 1-turn duration overwrites the 3 that Scramble Tactics is supposed to give. And since Scramble Tactics also grants 100% turn meter, this means that there's a 55% chance that his 3-turn stealth will only be active for 1 turn. A 6-turn cooldown timer is bit costly for 1 turn of stealth.

This is terribly debilitating for Teebo, especially during the Rancor raid where his stealth is essential to your group surviving.

Hopefully this post helps explain the bug if it hasn't already been reported.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's been reported hundreds of times for about a year. No plans to fix.
  • Options
    A few weeks? Lol try 9 months. Supposedly its 'a fundamental issue with the stealth mechanics, and would require a complete stealth rework to fix' or something like that. Basically it has not been valued to be fixed...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    tick it as a passive nerf. ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    In all honesty, if you stack TM reducers you'll never have to depend solely on teebo to keep rancor locked.
  • Options
    cmlivi01 wrote: »
    In all honesty, if you stack TM reducers you'll never have to depend solely on teebo to keep rancor locked.

That should theoretically work, but my team of Teebo, QGJ, Ewok Scout, Phasma, and Dengar (all at g8 and fully modded, except QGJ g11) still hasn't been able to break 40% on p2 or p3 yet, because of the combination of Teebo's stealth breaking, and a surprisingly high percentage of TM-down resists in spite of Dengar's tenacity down. Might sub in Rex for Phasma or ES once he's completed, but that doesn't fix the stealth and resist issues, just decreases the instances of rng not initially applying TM down to begin with.
  • Options
    I use Teebo, QGJ, Rex, TFP, and Phasma and I can easily solo pigs and sometimes phase 2, but Teebo is the weak link of the team. He's unreliable with this bug and MOST of the time it works out but sometimes he just falls on his face and screws the whole team up.

And there's no excuse for a 9 month bug. This is your game that you coded, there's no bug that can't be fixed without a full rework as someone mentioned.