Jedi Knight Anakin Zeta Idea

2Next

Replies

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't think damage is the best solution, Jedi need some utility too. I'd love to see his AoE get a zeta and apply the same debuffs as his basic or maybe an AOE stun on Righteous Fury, or maybe even a Daze. Like RF triggers and resets his AOE and he can apply some kind of debuffs.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't think damage is the best solution, Jedi need some utility too. I'd love to see his AoE get a zeta and apply the same debuffs as his basic or maybe an AOE stun on Righteous Fury, or maybe even a Daze. Like RF triggers and resets his AOE and he can apply some kind of debuffs.

His AOE isn't really open for a zeta it's a lvl 8 ability already, although the resetting the cooldown sounds interesting. That was one of the fun things about Kylo.
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    People dont realize that Zetas are suppose to be OVER POWERED right?? Has anyone read what Darth Maul's does???
    Post edited by TronTheKhan on
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    People do realize that Zetas are suppose to be OVER POWERED right?? Has anyone read what Darth Maul's does???

They don't like logic ;)
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Would love to see the devs rework JKA into an offensive beast. Ideally one that is on par with CLS if not a touch more powerful. Righteous Fury should have a zeta and perhaps he needs to gain another skill the same the same way they boosted Old Ben.
  • Options
    Necroed thread (i think not really sure what defines a necroed thread but i think this is one)
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Necroed thread (i think not really sure what defines a necroed thread but i think this is one)

Yes this is a necro
  • Options
    I have a good idea for JKA's new ability, which is Djem So (Form V) that grants him Counter Chance or Stacking Offense