Another kylo ren discussion

So I've looked through the majority of comments and a lot of people aren't impressed. I on the other hand think they've really turend him round he's much harder to kill now and his out rage attack is very strong specially with the right mods etc, he's quicker and gets stronger as he gets damages I'm currently working on his Zeta I reckon with the right squad he will be very very good any one agree? Or am I talking ****?

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure if you zeta him and all the other FO guys they would be great. But zeta is hard to come by and is kylo worth it at this point over vader, qgj, bariss, cody, maul, etc...? I don't think so. Most players have one zeta character maybe close to 2 and kylo doesn't make the cut.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    I'm sure if you zeta him and all the other FO guys they would be great. But zeta is hard to come by and is kylo worth it at this point over vader, qgj, bariss, cody, maul, etc...? I don't think so. Most players have one zeta character maybe close to 2 and kylo doesn't make the cut.

Yup that's where I'm at too. Looks decent now (good with FO synergy) but we won't be able to see their true impact until we can make use of the zetas, and no one has 80 zetas lying around for FO toons. I'd love to be able to, but there's no way I'll get any zetas in a timely manner.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind