I used to be top 20..

Hey Im having trouble with the new meta, my arena rank keeps falling to 40s when it never went below 28 or so, and sometimes I made it into the top 10.

I am currently running Boba (L), Biggs, Wedge, Sun Fac, Anikin.

I don't have an auto taunt, but I have now 3 stared Shore T, so I will work on him asap, but meanwhile .. what do you recommend?

I have: Elder, Lando, RG, Teebo, Rex, Yoda, Palpatine, B2, GS, Ackbar, Leia, ST Han, Rey, 5s, Kylo.. (all of these with at least gear 10)

I also have 7* But not geat gear yet, TFP and Vader (no zeta yet)

What do u guys recommend?

Replies

• Options
    Well...at this point only way i can stay competitive involves doing things that will probably land me behind bars... I'll pass on that.

At this point i guess were just supposed to let the krakens take the top spots...
  • Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    Hey Im having trouble with the new meta, my arena rank keeps falling to 40s when it never went below 28 or so, and sometimes I made it into the top 10.

I am currently running Boba (L), Biggs, Wedge, Sun Fac, Anikin.

I don't have an auto taunt, but I have now 3 stared Shore T, so I will work on him asap, but meanwhile .. what do you recommend?

I have: Elder, Lando, RG, Teebo, Rex, Yoda, Palpatine, B2, GS, Ackbar, Leia, ST Han, Rey, 5s, Kylo.. (all of these with at least gear 10)

I also have 7* But not geat gear yet, TFP and Vader (no zeta yet)

What do u guys recommend?

I recently also been noticing a drop in ranks, I think it's mainly because of more people getting zeta abilities. It's hard to give advice because every shard is different. I know my shard has a lot of Zeta Vader leads so I've been trying to look for a counter to that for example, so maybe Kylo?

I've been struggling to think of a way to stay competitive as well to be honest ... haha
    Good luck
    (don't listen to the above, that's just a negtive attitide...)
  • Options
    A lot of times the big difference isn't the characters, but your mods. If you've been slacking in that department you may want to consider mod farming for a while too
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta on Vader should keep you in top 20. Just stop farming everything from fleet shipments and only go for Vader and Zetas.
  • Options
    A lot of times the big difference isn't the characters, but your mods. If you've been slacking in that department you may want to consider mod farming for a while too

Im actualy good in mods, I have all the mods unlocked except for speed mods (that I'm about to finish), but I have gotten very good speed secondarys on the rest.

MPac wrote: »
    Zeta on Vader should keep you in top 20. Just stop farming everything from fleet shipments and only go for Vader and Zetas.

Yeah Zader looks like it's going to be the way to go, many teams with him in it.
    So this could be the plan:
    I will gear 11 my Palp, vader, and TFP, unlock zetas, and get Shore Trooper.. and maybe Kylo, I want to see how good every one says he is before a fully invest on him.

Team could be:
    Zader, TTF, Boba, Shore T, Palpatine
    ?
  • Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »

Im actualy good in mods, I have all the mods unlocked except for speed mods (that I'm about to finish), but I have gotten very good speed secondarys on the rest.

MPac wrote: »

Yeah Zader looks like it's going to be the way to go, many teams with him in it.
    So this could be the plan:
    I will gear 11 my Palp, vader, and TFP, unlock zetas, and get Shore Trooper.. and maybe Kylo, I want to see how good every one says he is before a fully invest on him.

Team could be:
    Zader, TTF, Boba, Shore T, Palpatine
    ?

Kylo can be replaced for General Kenobi if you have him.