Worth It To Buy the Tie Pack?

hnewton
492 posts Member
edited February 2017
If I get Tie Advanced it will take mine to 6*, and I guess the Tie Reaper is decent because of its unique.

So is it worth 3k crystals? I am F2P by the way so crystals aren't all that easy to come by

Replies

• Options
    If you are big into ships id say yes. The reapers unique is broken op and the tie advanced is an amazing ship.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    It's a gamble- literally

I tried and was able to get TA to six star. Wouldn't have been happy with 3 star reaper.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes, if you're F2P you're just trading pixels for pixels. Go for it if you are okay with getting one or the other.

I'd rather have 100 stun cuffs than a 3 star unlocked reaper with no practical farm for DT or the ship shards tbh. My Tie Advanced is fine maxed as can be at 4* with a maxed Vader.
  • Options
    Nope. As ftp there are so many better things to spend crystals on than ships. Mod shop, gear shipments, energy refreshes, etc, are all better options.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    If you like ships, then go for it. Both are good, but just keep in mind that you're not going to be able to improve the ship very much outside of citadel packs for the foreseeable future, and while one pack is worth it, a second... Not really.

Good luck! May the RNG be ever in your favor!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    No
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a quote (as best I can remember) from a similar thread.

" buy 1 if you don't care what ship you get.

Buy more if you hate money"

The first pack if you don't care which ship you get is probably one of the best deals they have offered. Ignoring the additional things in the pack it's between 35-60 crystals per blueprint. And you are guaranteed to unlock either one if you don't have them. (and 1* up unless you have a 6* or higher TA).

• Options
    Nope...