What's the best none Zeta F2P arena team?

Yep F2P not dolphin..

And yeah sure Shore Trooper now counts as f2p. And lets stick to your toons, not to much into mods.

A few of the squads I have been personally using:
Boba(L), Biggs, Wiggs, B2, Anikin.
Rex (L), B2, Sun Fac, Boba, Anikin.

I have been placing top 20 with that. (And have gone all the way down to 40 sometimes)

What do you think?

What is your squad and rank as a f2p none zeta?

Replies

• Options
    The problem with the question is that the answer largely depends on what you face on your shard.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The problem with the question is that the answer largely depends on what you face on your shard.

Bingo. I'll use Anakin one match, Yoda the next and maybe Palp after that with Wiggs / GK / B2. It really all depends on the shard and your opponents team composition.

Really, there's no such thing as an unbeatable team anymore depending on mods.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I just replaced my rebels with EP (L), Vader, RG, Boba, and Phasma. Im planning on replacing phasma with TFP eventually, but this team has been doing good by me.
  • Options
    Hummm..

I see a lot of Zader, TFP, Palp, Shore Trooper .. some Wiggs Chirpa Baze,.. and there are a few GK, several have a Boba mixed in.. but mostly Zader or Wedge leads
  • Options
    My shard is all zVader and zBariss and chaze. My team is 1 of 2 in the top 20 that doesn't belong have any of those, and it's getting near impossible to compete. The only thing not bumping me out of the top 20 is good mods. Makes it pretty fun to try to compete in this game :unamused:

For arena I use Boba lead wiggs GK Chirrut.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Not completely F2P, just buy some crystals for refreshes. I'm running EP(L), RG, JKA, Boba and QGJ.

Can only compete for rank 30 to 50. After that, I face with the speed meta and I don't have the weapons for that now. Working on TFP and DT now for arena.
  • Options
    I run EP (lead), TFP, Boba, B2 plus whoever I need in 5th. Could be Yoda/SHT/ Han but is usually Vader. I;m rank 1 most days.
  • Options
    Rex lead. Boba EP GK baze (if discounting baze from ftp then swap gk baze for B2 / shore).

The team sc7606 had was good as well
  • Options
    EP Boba TFP GK Shore