Electric, Sen817, Mol Eliza, Panda, Drake23, Lacca, Pruemel, Kirty, Владимир, BFeca6, Ramonrah, A7MD

Drake23
866 posts Member
edited October 2017
After lot of people quit and the author of the old thread is not playing anymore I started this new thread. So we can keep the title a little bit up-to-date and maybe find more arena shard mates.

You find the old thread here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20865/ladder-smite-blasphemy-semender-kosar-jonawan-eiignam-mastersgtdave-maystory-pruemel

Electric, Sen817, Mol Eliza, Panda, Drake23, NoBody, Pruemel, Kirty, Владимир, Denis, Ramonrah, A7MD, thebraverobot, Shartier, BFeca6, Michiel, Mahluus, Valts, Lacca, Penny2001a, Grey, Chrikra, Sarinkacha, Zuul, Ted, Beluga, Jonawan, David Vaalosa, Jaywise, Daarth Leathertush, Bandari, Hussonice, jangooze, NSC PetasosOh, SergiusGV25, norseman9, yasuo, Midgetkiwi, Tamtac, veg, Shiitake, Gni ZZ, L'one Starr, korec, MJ, CronusStrife, Wedge
Drake23, Its a trap
Post edited by Drake23 on

Replies

• Options
    Thought about this a while back but never got to it. Thanks for doing this Drake, let's see if this discussion will be more successful than our last.
    Panda
  • Options
    Thought about this a while back but never got to it. Thanks for doing this Drake, let's see if this discussion will be more successful than our last.

Yes hope to get some more people in this chat.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Beluga here. Agreed, thanks for doing this Drake. Would be great to re-establish contact with everyone and hopefully get some better communication about payout. Thanks.
  • Options
    erikkun1 wrote: »
    Beluga here. Agreed, thanks for doing this Drake. Would be great to re-establish contact with everyone and hopefully get some better communication about payout. Thanks.

Welcome in this new thread
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Hi There, one of the two last hold outs on droid teams over here!
  • Options
    Haha, that's right, it's you and Valts! The tide has definitely turned to Sith/Empire.
  • Options
    Maybe droids are coming back in march or we all will play nightsisters :-)
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    haha, here is hoping the droids will rise up again, I'm sure i'd be more permanently up in the top 20 crew if my reset was at a bit of a better time!

Do we have any sort of Line group setup?
  • Options
    We tried to establish a line group several months ago, but there was a lack of interest. If someone has line he can contact me with the id drake_23
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    alright, mine is lonestar49 if someone wants to get one going.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    We have a small line group active. If you want to join our chat please contact me. My Line ID is drake_23
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Hi Drake - my Pruemel is your shard mate i guess. But we are using discord. If it helps you tho: he is from Austria and has UTC+1 payout. Cheers Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    Hi Drake - my Pruemel is your shard mate i guess. But we are using discord. If it helps you tho: he is from Austria and has UTC+1 payout. Cheers Kel

Thanks, I know pruemel has the same payout as me, it is a mess he is not using line. We could organize our payout
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Just jump on Discord Drake to get a hold of him, Discord is easy to use, I use it and Line -- Kelthuzad, what is Pruemel's Discord handle?
  • DJ_
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Seems I'm on the same shard, I'm DJ. I'm on discord, no Line as of yet. Do we have something established still?
  • Options
    DJ_ wrote: »
    Seems I'm on the same shard, I'm DJ. I'm on discord, no Line as of yet. Do we have something established still?

We have a Line Chat with Panda and Zuul, they have the same payout as you ;-)
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Hey looks like ive found my shard
  • Options
    StueyC96 wrote: »
    Hey looks like ive found my shard

Do you have line?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Mol Eliza is in my shard. I must be in your shard then. DM me!!!
  • Options
    Yes my line is 04-23-1996 name StueyC96
  • Options
    Mol Eliza is in my shard. I must be in your shard then. DM me!!!

There are a Lot of mol elizas in the Game, who are you ingame?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Hi. Im CronusStrife from this Shard. Do you have a Discord group?
  • Options

No we have a Line Chat, but you can contact me on discord with the ID Drake#8191

Drake23, Its a trap
  • CRONUSSTRIFE
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ok. I will find you
  • Options

No we have a Line Chat, but you can contact me on discord with the ID Drake#8191
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, I was looking for my shard and it would appear that I have found it. I'm a bit lower than everyone else mentioned here by the looks of it, but I have cracked the top 50 a couple times for a few hours. My in game name is Sarek as well.
  • Options
    Hello Guys, been a while!

Yes, it is I, Mol Eliza (the real Mol E I might add), coming to bid you all a last and final farewell....

I am semi-retiring from the game for personal reasons (and just as it was getting interesting....) but out of respect for so many great players I have enjoyed battling with for over 2 years, I wanted to say a final farewell!

(and just as we had finally settled on a nice payout schedule, but I will miss those challenging battles we have had as we pushed each other to keep on improving to all make No 1).

Whilst you may still see my account around a bit, it will not be in the same competitive ways over the previous years....

PM me if you wish to know more, and if not, thanks for all the memories and fun, and please take care all!

Good luck and best wishes.

Mol Eliza.
  • Options
    UNoMeAsMol wrote: »

Yes, it is I, Mol Eliza (the real Mol E I might add), coming to bid you all a last and final farewell....

I am semi-retiring from the game for personal reasons (and just as it was getting interesting....) but out of respect for so many great players I have enjoyed battling with for over 2 years, I wanted to say a final farewell!

(and just as we had finally settled on a nice payout schedule, but I will miss those challenging battles we have had as we pushed each other to keep on improving to all make No 1).

Whilst you may still see my account around a bit, it will not be in the same competitive ways over the previous years....

PM me if you wish to know more, and if not, thanks for all the memories and fun, and please take care all!

Mol Eliza.

Sad to hear that, your teams were always a real challenge
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    UNoMeAsMol wrote: »

Mol Eliza.

Hi I’m Jaywise behind your time. Exactly i haven't had a chance to talk with you in person, but your Squad was very great. It was an honor to challenge with you really, and hopefully good luck with your future!
  • Options
    Do you guys still have a shardchat that I could join. I may not always be in the top 50 but might be no harm having some communication with you guys. Discord is Stueyc96#6621.