• Options
    Don't know about top 50 but only 2 in the top 10
  • Options
    14 wiggs in top 50.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    20 in the top 50. But only 2 in the top 20. And 0 in top 10 of my shard. These numbers fluctuate but there's only like 3 different wiggs teams that pop in the top 20...

Looks like my shard evolved quick. Which is awesome... But also sucks. I never used wiggs but did great against them. I miss the easy pickings...
  • Options
    Launch board. 16 wiggs left, only 3 of which can crack past 20.
  • Options
    31. December 2016 shard. only 2 of us in the top 15 not running a wiggs squad. mostly lando leads though few wedge leaders
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Two, maybe three... The good ones have godlike speed mods and paired up with chaze...

Boba/TFP/EP/Vader/Shore account for about 40. Rest are droids

** Edit. There is a zeta Finn resistance (forgot my own)
  • IN_DarthJarJar
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    17 in our top 50; 4 in our top 10; 1 in our top 5.
    Jan 2016 shard.
    Post edited by IN_DarthJarJar on

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    14/50 for me, but like a bunch of other people they aren't at the top. Only 2 ever make it to the top 20. 21/50 are running Vader or Palpatine leads. Clones and Jedi have 2/50 each. The rest are a few Maul, Boba, and Rex leads.

It's a Nov. 2015 Shard. I've been at the top since around Jan. or Feb. 2016. The meta there has more or less followed the game meta, but we don't have a lot of big spenders. There's only one player I truly consider a whale. Everyone else seems to be more or less on the same level, so it's not impossible to fight your way into the top 3.
  • Options
    i won't even build up wiggs nor lando. i stand on principle and die on principle. LOL
  • Options
    Top 5: 5/5
    Top 10: 7/10
    Top 20: 7/20
    Top 50: 10/50

I'm rank 6 and i also use wiggs. Just rebels in my shard, it's so boring.

Top 3 Teams: Wedge, Biggs, Chaze, STH.
  • Options
    Wiggs run my resistance team very good leadership. For sith/empire the best is emperor palpatine I just love to see him in action. For jedi I use anykan.
  • Options
    I'm in a January shard so they are just starting to show up as most of us aren't high enough to farm Wedge. 5/50 have them so I am at 10% and sure to rise. I saw my first yoda today and even more amazing, my first Krennic.
  • Options
    27- I actually saw two Jedi teams w QGJ lead in the top 25, was surprised and impressed.
  • Options
    Top 10 - 1/10
    Top 25 - 2/25
    Top 50 - 7/50

Overall 7/50 including me at the moment
  • Options
    The question should be how many in the top 10? The answer is usually not many.
  • Options
    The question should be how many in the top 10? The answer is usually not many.

Well 7 at this moment in top 10, 4 in top 5
    and roughly about 70 in top 100 in my shard. So not many.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    6 in top 10
    15 top 20.
    23 top 30
    30 top 40
    38 top 50.

Last 6 in a row all Wiggs.

Proud to say I am not one of them. I'm the only droid team in the top 50 right now, which is probably why I fall so much every day and have only broke top 15 a couple times. Even the only clone team now dropped some clones to put Wiggs in. Still running his Rex as lead though.

Shard from August 2016 (Or maybe July cause I started towards the beginning of august and had a lot of catching up to do. A lot of people were running magma trooper as I was climbing the ranks and I think that was the july login character since Biggs was the August login.)
  • Options
    16, but only 4 in top 25.

Started between Christmas and new years 2015.
  • Options
    Something around 60
  • Options
    18 Wiggs. All but 4 are in the 30-50 range. December 2015 shard.