What are some good alternative Heroic Tank Phase 1 teams?

(other than Jedi)

For a example, what would a good Teebo team have?

Replies

• Options
    I've seen teebo work well in phase 3 with palp and TFP as stealth prevents counters from the B2. Super RnG reliant though

I've also seen kylo under a boba lead work fairly well in phase 1. Just don't hit grevious with basics from boba or kylo to prevent dots landing on him
  • Options
    Teebo (L) ee jka at qgj
    Pot mods with speed on teebo and qgj. Health with speed on ee, crit on at.
  • Options
    Teebo, jka, b2, rex, qgj. Keep buff immunity up on gg the whole time and make sure every 7th hit on gg is a turn meter reduction hit from teebo, rex, or qgj. If done right, the damage can be very good.
  • Options
    First order
  • Options
    I had moderate success the other day with Datcha(L), Jawa, Jawa Scavenger, Han Solo, & Admiral Ackbar. I did about 350k on Normal. Couldn't run a full Jawa team because I use Chief Nebit & Jawa Engineer in my Phase 2 team.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Well, the basics are at least two with TM removal and 1 or 2 who can place buff immunity. Some control (stun / block) for B2 and magmaguards also helps.
  • Options
    I doubled my usual Jedi pr today in P1 using Boba lead Ani Kylo Aayla and FOTP. Those last 2 can be variable, but Kylo is very good for this phase, and my g9 scrub had 2 48k outrage crits on GG. Then make sure Boba always has his buff by killing an add accordingly, and watch Ani go berserk.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    I doubled my usual Jedi pr today in P1 using Boba lead Ani Kylo Aayla and FOTP. Those last 2 can be variable, but Kylo is very good for this phase, and my g9 scrub had 2 48k outrage crits on GG. Then make sure Boba always has his buff by killing an add accordingly, and watch Ani go berserk.

Wow wow that sounds interesting, hey, how much damage do you usually do? And how much did you do with that new version?
  • Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »

Wow wow that sounds interesting, hey, how much damage do you usually do? And how much did you do with that new version?

I normally get around 200k using IGD lead, Ani, Aayla, QGJ, +1 Jedi. Then with Boba lead Ani Kylo Aayla FOTP I got 380k today. Needless to say, I'll be using the latter comp lol.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Boba(L) Anakin, yoda, QGJ, AA I can get 250k+